The weather conditions tonight

Still don’t know why we take a 2/3month break during the summer.

Perfect time to get kids playing football.

Mate it was absolutely terrible. The attitude from the team hosting the wee festival was its only rain and its feb in scotland. The kids are 5. Howling and greeting they were so cold.

MyGers is a fix and cannot be used as an excuse to you getting tkts off somebody else because you got them off MyGers to start with. MyGers is a joke and the only people who will disagree are the ones in the MyGers know. I speaks regularly to numerous supporters all over the country who are in agreement. MyGers numbers will reduce drastically in my opinion to the detriment of Rangers but to be honest Rangers are sorting the elite and binning the rest
Mygers is the biggest load of shite ever but people don’t just get handed tickets

I’m on 1800+ points and still need to beg contacts for spares and go through my contacts to see if anyone got but isn’t able to go

I wasn’t there yesterday but had a ticket if I wanted to go. Me not going meant another guy that travels to around 90% of games got to go - the way it will always be, people will help out friends

This notion we all get handed tickets is absolutely ridiculous. I wish it was true so I could keep my dignity instead of looking like a wee beg every away game looking for spares

I would like to know this too - I haven’t had a ticket for Parkhead since they cut our allocation so I can’t be “proper” elite :rolleyes:
If mygers was dealt with top down, you’d be guaranteed one.

Maybe you are part of the elite after all, just so happens the elite aren’t being sorted then

If mygers was dealt with top down, you’d be guaranteed one.

Maybe you are part of the elite after all, just so happens the elite aren’t being sorted then
Yeah that was the point - who is the elite because it isn’t people near the top of MyGers. We need to try our luck in the ballots. If Parkhead is top down then I will be sorted going forward but I am not holding my breath for that.

When certain players in the team hand over between 10-20 tickets to certain buses, the rest of us are getting fucked over! Everything is geared around hospitality and players mates getting tickets. MyGers comes next then the buses. There’s going to be a fair few folding over the next couple of seasons.
Was nice to speaking to you yesterday at the corner flag in the 2nd half.

Absolutely soaked to the skin.

Back