They are just making stuff up now about us.

To paraphrase Jenny Geddes from Edinburg in the 17th C.

“I’ve never heard so much muck tae ma lugs.”

Throw stool (or drop )

The clubs lawyers should be onto this .

For years we’ve allowed the kind of lies and slurs and inaction leads us to where we are .

This really does need to be answered. They are up to their necks in filthy criminal activities and corruption but according to their lies we are the wrongdoers. Our next staff signing should be a criminal lawyer to address the lying slurs on our name.

This from a mentally challenged whose fans sold out fruit n veg shops so they could throw bananas at mark walters.

You couldnae give them a red face with a blowtorch.

Seen some dimwit claim that Ejaria left because we racially abused him.
Although it was complete and utter lies, it didn't help our case when there was screenshots from Rangers Media showing posters racially abusing him. The place is a cesspit.

Fans of a club that harbour pedo,s any player with half a brain would steer well clear

They've made lots of stuff up about themselves too.

We're the greatest fans in the world,
We are renown for our cavalier football,
My wife is not my sister....

They are a psychologist wet dream.

Everything is rooted to their chronic low self esteem, self worth and feelings of worthlessness through their church, upbringing and/or abuse- physical/emotional/sexual.

From their love ins or desperation to get celebrity to say the "loves ra sellick"
Hence: Celbrity A is a handsome, popular guy and "loves ra sellick". I belong to that group so I must be a handsome, popular guy.

Rangers fans are racist, sectarian and whatever lie you want.
"I hate them" So I must be a great worthwhile human being.

Same with their gfiw stuff.

Well guess what Timmy, you are still the disgusting, rancid, piece of filth that your parents or priest told you, you were.

They’ve been making shit like this up for years. The bouncy is based on a murder where people sang the song as they jumped on a catholic’s head, Penny Arcade is about a shooting in an amusement arcade, our red socks signify being up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood etc etc etc.
It’s an illness with them. They need to find a nasty angle in everything we say and do. Their inferiority complex has worsened since the social media phenomenon, and thousands of them are in serious need of some psychiatric realignment.

I’ve been attending Rangers games for nigh on five decades. I know,and at times sung a few songs but I have never heard the KKK even mentioned never mind sung. I don’t really like lying Papes.
Me also 5 decades and never heard such utter nonsense,unless its been an odd screwball aligning with WASP AND KKK from the southern states ,but i can honestly say never heard anything like that uttered at Ibrox!

Big Bad Rangurs as usual, just like their weird fantasy that we sign about killing Catholics every Saturday afternoon. Someone on here said a couple of weeks ago that they had never heard the word Catholic at Ibrox, it got me thinking, I don’t think I have either. Is their any songs I’m missing that are about Catholic’s? poets, 19th Century Terrorists, mentally challengeds, all of these to me mean Irish Republican/nationalist, most of whom are catholic, but not all of them. Is calling a Muslim poet player a poet or 19th Century Terrorist still sectarian?

Kim Kardashian Knew.

What about her billion or so followers? If they also knew then the only people who don't know are the Pope and his crowd. Unless they do know and are just covering it up.

BIg Juicy Kim.
BJK

Making up lies as usual

Dirty scum will be dirty scum

It’s in their DNA to lie and deflect away from their own inadequacies

Craven liars from womb to tomb.

I don’t associate with Celtc fans or even Catholics, unless absolutely necessary, as I just don’t believe a word they say.

Lying is in their make up- even the "well to do 1's" are at it- soon after admin Spiers and Beattie from Radio Scotland talking about rangers, Beattie says went to his first Rangers game and first thing person next to him said was " I want to stab a Catholic ( words to that effect). - really!!

As someone else has pointed out, a journalist lied about it a few weeks back and that’s where it came from

It was Gerry McNee, who had his balloon well and truly punctured by a RFC Club video showing the Bouncy being done in the Enclosure years before the sectarian killing (of Robert Hamill in 1997) McNee was trying to use for his own sectarian purposes.

A despicable piece of garbage, a pompous tim puffed up with his own self-importance.

Also the highly objective and entirely neutral author of 'A million miles for Celtic' and 'And you'll never walk alone'.

#TimmyLivesMatter

Surprised no ones accused the Russians of tampering with the old firm game yet.

Back