They hate us more than they love their own club

I'm all for action that stops people buying the book but is leaving negative reviews going to make a difference? The only people who would buy this shite are the kind of people who A) would buy it regardless and B) wouldn't be put off by the negative reviews considering who they're by.

I'm all for action that stops people buying the book but is leaving negative reviews going to make a difference? The only people who would buy this shite are the kind of people who A) would buy it regardless and B) wouldn't be put off by the negative reviews considering who they're by.
I've seen numerous Rangers fan on here and twitter asking about this book. If it stops one of our fans from naively buying it, then it's worth it.

Here's the culprit. His previous book is entitled "Paradise Road".

Delightful looking guy....
WJsUgxJ.png

He also wrote another novel, "Scotball", and a reviewer who gave it 5 stars wrote that it: "...asks all the questions that loom in our own minds.....on the subject of Sevco and the goings on at the club that the media hide from us by misinformation and manipulation,he points out the inaccuracies and inconsistencies of the stories ".

Obsessed? Maybe just a little.

Last edited:

WJsUgxJ.png

He also wrote another novel, "Scotball", and a reviewer who gave it 5 stars wrote that it: "...asks all the questions that loom in our own minds.....on the subject of Sevco and the goings on at the club that the media hide from us by misinformation and manipulation,he points out the inaccuracies and inconsistencies of the stories ".

When is the one about the biggest scandal in Scottish Football being released, actually it's just a bloody scandal .

The bhoy's no fool. However shite it is he knows it will sell more among his own kind that a book about the dhims ever would.

What a sad bunch.

WJsUgxJ.png

A face only a mother and father (priest) could love.

I'm thinking of writing the definitive story on the Celtic Paedophile Ring, it's forty years of unhindered sexual abuse of children, it's cover up by the club and it's various directors, managers, players and staff. Of the suicides of some of the victims and even murder to silence the victims. it should be a bestseller.

The Rangers were here before the rattlers. It was those bastards that brought religion to the table.

Correct no sectarian teams until Dundee Hibs Edinburgh Hibs then the Mopes were formed.

They were the last team in Glasgow to wear hoops
They stole their “anthem” from Liverpool
They “invented “ the pre match huddle after all the NFL teams did it

They are thieves and hypocrites who actually claim the moral high ground

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing

I'm thinking of writing the definitive story on the Celtic Paedophile Ring, it's forty years of unhindered sexual abuse of children, it's cover up by the club and it's various directors, managers, players and staff. Of the suicides of some of the victims and even murder to silence the victims. it should be a bestseller.
Too far fetched mate.:eek:

WJsUgxJ.png

What's his next book? On The Register?

You couldn't make it up could you.

Can Rangers do anything about this? The synopsis on Amazon is littered with lies, can the club not sue for liable or something. Getting pretty sick I obsessed wee fannies profiting from lies about Rangers. It states Mo Johnstone was the first catholic we signed, lies, EBT were illegal, lies! Where are our authors telling the truth? Strong armed by the bank into selling the club to a crook!

Honestly think all they have physiological problems with regard to us .There paranoia is getting worse every season .
They were convinced they had killed us and can't accept they failed.

Back