"They will fold like a pack of cards"

jf1960

Said Mr Dave King a few months ago, oh how they laughed the media up here. He did say one title from Rangers would do it I think and no offence Mr King that tonight could be the start. If anybody could post that article I think it was from the Herald it is a great read.
#cmon AEK
#letsgo

I still expect the sleekit c**** to get through, they’ll get some awful decision go their way. Wait and see.
Indeed, I’d have been far more relaxed if Athens had a lead going into tonight that way the tims would have to come out and end up getting picked off on the counter.

FFS we had nuts on here worried about new look Rangers beating St.Mirren. Now the same mental patients are secretly hoping the yahoos will qualify so they can say I told you so. Get a grip, AEK should prevail over crisis club. And having feelings about a result is ludicrous.

FFS we had nuts on here worried about new look Rangers beating St.Mirren. Now the same mental patients are secretly hoping the yahoos will qualify so they can say I told you so. Get a grip, AEK should prevail over crisis club. And having feelings about a result is ludicrous.
Who said anything about hoping the tims qualify.

I'm keeping any assumptions and hope for their exit to the side at the moment, but it's bloody difficult. Will probably stay away from the pc during their game time. When you want misfortune on someone so bad it's hellish waiting for the clock to go down before it's confirmed or denied. :D

In a way they do have to come out as AEK have the away goal.

This seems like a massive game in OUR season tonight. Cutting off a big revenue stream for them will help us big time.
Seems, it is the biggest in years. AEK winning will turn the tide for us.

I'm keeping any assumptions and hope for their exit to the side at the moment, but it's bloody difficult. Will probably stay away from the pc during their game time. When you want misfortune on someone so bad it's hellish waiting for the clock to go down before it's confirmed or denied. :D
Because of time difference I will be at a training class in work while this match is played. Forced to attend Implicit Bias In The Workplace. Two hours of guff, with role playing, ffs. Mon AEK.

What does wait and see mean. Hoping to come back on with I told you. Based on their away record and Beaton not in charge, how can you not fancy AEK ?
Wait and see was about stopping people getting carried away that this is going to be a stroll, I want them out as much as you.

What does wait and see mean. Hoping to come back on with I told you. Based on their away record and Beaton not in charge, how can you not fancy AEK ?

We’re so used to them having it all their own way for almost a decade that it’s difficult to get excited about any impending doom.

This is a gigantic game for us, a loss for them and they’ll be forced to sell players rather than strengthen, their fans will go tonto wondering why they haven’t ‘stockpiled’ money etc, and the dark clouds it brings will hopefully be a springboard for us to get 55.

Thats why folk are feart they’ll scrape through somehow!!

Because of time difference I will be at a training class in work while this match is played. Forced to attend Implicit Bias In The Workplace. Two hours of guff, with role playing, ffs. Mon AEK.

Renoranger (upon exiting the training course) says to himself: "i hope these dregs of humanity, born as miscreants, liars from cradle to grave, have suffered the fate they deserve for existing in a world with better people. Besides, Greeks are far superior"

Trainer: Haven't you learnt anything?
Renoranger: I talking about the filth.
Trainer : Oh, those pond drinkers? Damn right. Me too!

:D

Really, probably the worst away record in CL history. Coming off a defeat and failing to beat AEK minus a player at the piggery .
I think it was 2 players mate, UR on the money they can't travel worth a Fuk, their pish away record is second to none.
No sleep last nite no doubt, Athens fans up all nite on the drums.
They are getting well fuked the nite.
Fire sale starts Wednesday morning!!

As it stands AEK are going through .

The filth away record in Europe is horrific.

AEK home record is very good .

AEK stadium is a very hostile environment .

Boyata has refused to play for Brendan.

Rodgers and Lawell have lost all respect for each other .

Dembélé is desperate to get away .

They are under pressure like never before.

Their central defence will fill its drawers in that stadium .

I expect AEK Athens to win 2 or 3 - 0 .

They won’t go through .

Implosion imminent .

Popcorn out .

Papes go out of the champions league, leaves them free to focus on things at home.

I reckon that’s a bad thing for us challenging...

Papes go out of the champions league, leaves them free to focus on things at home.

I reckon that’s a bad thing for us challenging...

Not true they will drop to the Europa league and be similarly tied up. However it denies them the champions league pot of gold around which their extravagant wage bill is hedged against.

Only positives for us if they take a tonking tonight!

Like everyone else I hope they go out this evening, after what we have come thru these past six years, we deserve a little bit of good fortune dont we, and the result tonight could be just that another step in the right direction, so we may or not see the long awaited implosion of our largest enemy and if it does go our way then so much the better.

Wait and see was about stopping people getting carried away that this is going to be a stroll, I want them out as much as you.
Fair commentary. You never know. Either team could have an off night or a good night. If them going out tonight was such a guarantee, they’d have lost the first leg.

Fair commentary. You never know. Either team could have an off night or a good night. If them going out tonight was such a guarantee, they’d have lost the first leg.

AEK played the whole 2nd half with 10 men to be fair, a total brainfart from one of their players just when they were looking comfortable.

IF they go out tonight watch Lieswell unleash his lapdogs in the mhedia and a witch hunt against TTS will ensue.

They are desperate for the CL money pot to sustain that huge wage bill and potential other claims being made against them for the things we don’t mention

I agree the mentally challengeds seem to get all the luck and dodgy decisions whether it be illegible players or soft pens to help them qualify to next stage.

Hope AEK play well and get through.

AEK played the whole 2nd half with 10 men to be fair, a total brainfart from one of their players just when they were looking comfortable.
I agree Tags. I just don’t like to make assumptions in football. The bookies are rich for a good reason.

I still expect the sleekit c**** to get through, they’ll get some awful decision go their way. Wait and see.
Nah, european refs arent caught up with the diddies we have here.
I remember sutton were in our refs faces in scotland, he used to try the same in europe and would be waved away and told to get on with it.
Funny that.

Back