They're going to let member clubs vote on void vs current

Fans will just buy tickets anyway. Also clubs have been cutting our allocations anyway. Also we dont have a very good record of getting to hampden recently, therefore it's an empty threat

Yes so lets just roll over and have her tummy tickled once again. Do you honestly think these clubs will be in any position next season to cut our allocation? they will be begging us to take a many tickets as possible as most of them wont have a pot to piss in. If they do award the title to them any Gers fan buying an away ticket to fund these clubs should be ashamed of themselves as I will certainly change my attitude to buying tickets if this is the case.

With English league clubs likely to go out of business should we be applying for membership in their leagues ? Within 10-15 years we'd exceed the Bheasts club size and have won every trophy in Britain

Yes so lets just roll over and have her tummy tickled once again. Do you honestly think these clubs will be in any position next season to cut our allocation? they will be begging us to take a many tickets as possible as most of them wont have a pot to piss in. If they do award the title to them any Gers fan buying an away ticket to fund these clubs should be ashamed of themselves as I will certainly change my attitude to buying tickets if this is the case.
Fans will never boycott especially next season. I understand the idea of the boycott which punishes teams financially but it's not going to happen. We nearly got put out the game completely and we didn't boycott so we're certainly not going to do it now.

based on this, how likely are clubs to back it. There are clubs with a vested interest like St Mirren etc avoiding relegation.

But are any clubs likely to miss out on a shot at Europe for instance?
Have you seen the big f&ck off orange thing they've dangled to clubs like St Mirren, Hearts etc:

"If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21"

Hearts, St Mirren, or any other club will not be getting relegated from the top flight

Bheast FC are confident of the result. A test run was conducted last week apparently.

Not surprising.

They leave nothing to chance. It might even have delivered a 10-2 result and they have built in enough margin for error.

Contemptible shower of cvnts.

It’s a complete stitch up in a pontious pilot manner. Give the scum the title then restructure to ensure no relegation and get the vote done

Fans will never boycott especially next season. I understand the idea of the boycott which punishes teams financially but it's not going to happen. We nearly got put out the game completely and we didn't boycott so we're certainly not going to do it now.
That's why they will continue to make the rules up to suit anyone else but us as they know they can keep relying on the good old Gers fans Blue pound no matter what happens.

It’s a complete stitch up in a pontious pilot manner. Give the scum the title then restructure to ensure no relegation and get the vote done

Restructuring the League to ensure Hearts don't get relegated will be nothing less than open corruption. This is bribery. As for us, we have to make a very public stand here. Meekly accepting a carve up is not on.

Was this course of action decided by the nine people on the SPFL board? Was a simple majority required to get it through?

Lets be honest here who is surprised at this?
We all know the Corruption thats going on here and thats not a word I use lightly.
People are going on about us and Hearts taking legal action id imagine you can add Partick Thistle in there too and id imagine there is enough money in their pot after Colin Weir dying to deal with it.
Also I couldn't tell you my last away game but I know the difficulties of getting away tickets for games as crazy directors would rather have empty stands than Rangers fans in them.
My instruction would be that all Association and Independent Supporters clubs the guys who get the allocations for a bus load should now turn round to our Board and tell them we are not taking away tickets.
We are the life blood to the very clubs who are stabbing us in the back.
Look what a few weeks has done to these clubs with out Rangers fans going through their turnstiles!
No more excuses here Boycott!

Lets be honest here who is surprised at this?
We all know the Corruption thats going on here and thats not a word I use lightly.
People are going on about us and Hearts taking legal action id imagine you can add Partick Thistle in there too and id imagine there is enough money in their pot after Colin Weir dying to deal with it.
Also I couldn't tell you my last away game but I know the difficulties of getting away tickets for games as crazy directors would rather have empty stands than Rangers fans in them.
My instruction would be that all Association and Independent Supporters clubs the guys who get the allocations for a bus load should now turn round to our Board and tell them we are not taking away tickets.
We are the life blood to the very clubs who are stabbing us in the back.
Look what a few weeks has done to these clubs with out Rangers fans going through their turnstiles!
No more excuses here Boycott!
Correct the buses should stop running for a season and see the effect on clubs finances

'Voiding the season is also being put to members but is not considered a realistic option as it would lead to contractual problems and possible litigation.'

That's that then.

This is acomplete falsehood theykeep peddling. Any good journalist should be asking; what specific contractual problems and what possible litigation?

There is none realistically.

The way I see this going is this way, from Championship down

Tell all clubs in top 2 positions of each league you will move up a division.
Bottom 2 clubs from each division stay where you are (no relegation).

This would create 2 issues, 1 at the very bottom league (top 2 have moved up a division), all they'll do is add a couple of clubs to the league structure (Colts, Juniors etc)

Other issue is the topflight, they'll just increase league size to 14.

They'll then do their PPG league standing, award their beloved poops the title and we are the club in this whole shambles who stand to lose the most from this.

Have you seen the big f&ck off orange thing they've dangled to clubs like St Mirren, Hearts etc:

"If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21"

Hearts, St Mirren, or any other club will not be getting relegated from the top flight
Hearts, Partick And Stranraer will still get relegated. League restructuring won’t happen and the SPFL board know it. This is nothing but a blatant attempt to bribe the clubs in play off positions to vote for their resolution. Hopefully they won’t fall for it.

Hearts, Partick And Stranraer will still get relegated. League restructuring won’t happen and the SPFL board know it. This is nothing but a blatant attempt to bribe the clubs in play off positions to vote for their resolution. Hopefully they won’t fall for it.
I have my own opinion of what might happen, but think you are probably right

I’ve never been a believer of boycotting away games and kept going, but if this happens then no more Ibrox only for me and before I get accused of anything I have had my season ticket since 1984

That's why they will continue to make the rules up to suit anyone else but us as they know they can keep relying on the good old Gers fans Blue pound no matter what happens.
You are 100% correct but I still don't think we'll ever boycott especially next season.

Our fans won’t boycott, it’s personal choice but some enjoy the away day more than hurting our enemies. I don’t blame them as let’s face it the leadership from our club is abject. Why should they bother when the club do nothing?
Personally football has become nothing to me as this had progressed. I was already scunnered at our board management on a number of levels. The players not taking a single penny of a cut was another blow and this inevitable charade with yet another fucking pointless statement from our board is as predictable as day follows night.

Gonna be a long time till I care about football again.

They might have to issue prize money to help clubs but surely they can't issue actual trophies as it would surely go down in the record books as season incomplete.

sporting-integrity.gif

This is a bit of a lose lose situation for us as fans, think some people need to focus on it being an obvious asterisk no matter what.

Handed a cup
Handed a title
Demoted our club with absolutely sinister motives and heavy handed punishment.

To be honest, what other ammunition do us as fans and board need to take action here?

What exactly would it take other than the above for us to boycott away games and for the club to start battling against the tide.

Do the mentally challengeds need to blow up Ibrox for us to get it through our skulls that nothing will change unless we use our power and start forcing issues?

Honest to %^*& man. The games up if they get a title handed to them without us even fighting against it.

Sporting integrity yet again means our club getting shat on from a great height.

I despise scottish football. And if we all go happy clapping a tour round the scottish away grounds next season I will be affronted.

If we do nothing, forget We are The People.

We Are The People who allow the SFA strings to be pulled by our rivals.

Livid where this is going.

Great post mate.

They might have to issue prize money to help clubs but surely they can't issue actual trophies as it would surely go down in the record books as season incomplete.

Good one mate.

SPFL are absolutely are terrified of stopping Their tainted titles run, not a chance in hell they do anything like end the season and not declare a champion.

Rangers should state that if clubs vote for the Mhanks winning the league when it’s still to play for, then we won’t be taking any away tickets going forward. %^*& them.

I wouldn’t threaten them, I’d just do it. Otherwise the scum get them all further behind them due to our threats.

No point about talking about, boycotts etc, we still fill stadiums of clubs that wanted us dead.. we couldnt even boycott tannadice ,all because guys want to say on fb twitter and on here i follow follow... ive never set foot in anothers spfl teams ground since we got shat on . And never will..

Good one mate.

SPFL are absolutely are terrified of stopping Their tainted titles run, not a chance in hell they do anything like end the season and not declare a champion.
Yeah but surely sporting integrity has to be maintained.

Should this come to pass (after the usual legal challenges etc) the club itself should simply refuse to take tickets for away games in an attempt to enforce a boycott. I know other clubs will then sell directly but by us doing this I think it will greatly reduce the numbers travelling, and therefore the parasites income.

As a side note, and I dont give a toss if I dont fully understand his role. But if this goes through as suggested, while Stewart Robertson is on the SPFL board, then he can chase himself.

There's plenty to have a dig at Robertson about but I think getting outvoted as 1 man on a 9 person SPFL Board isn't one of them. You might not fully understand his role at Ibrox but I'm sure you can figure that much out.

They can pretend all they like.

Deep down their fans will know they didn't win it.

We will never accept that they won, cause they didn't

It stopped at a tainted 8

Perhaps they'll award them 9 and 10 as next season might not happen at all. Keef Jackass will no doubt argue that this is only fair as they're top dogs.

Should this come to pass (after the usual legal challenges etc) the club itself should simply refuse to take tickets for away games in an attempt to enforce a boycott. I know other clubs will then sell directly but by us doing this I think it will greatly reduce the numbers travelling, and therefore the parasites income.
We will never boycott m8, it's not going to happen.

Surely an incomplete, vote based title has to be unrecognised same as the war year titles?

What an absolute carve up job. Us and Hearts will be the only two teams against it basically handing them the title?!!

Scumbags

Back