This is not the fault of Dallas

Blaming the refs for everything seems to act like a comfort blanket for some.
When is it going to sink in we are not blaming the refs entirely. They are cute at what they do. Look at the stats for our bookings per foul against theirs. Then come back.

but I guess you don’t have a clue do you ?

When is it going to sink in we are not blaming the refs entirely. They are cute at what they do. Look at the stats for our bookings per foul against theirs. Then come back.

but I guess you don’t have a clue do you ?

Oh, that must have felt good.

I can’t see anyone blaming the refs for everything. I find it astonishing that people are happy to stand by and let our club be cheated.

This was the fault of Kent, Kamara and the other bottlers. Let's get real.
Players were shite as was Dallas though that clown doesn't pass the ball badly or shoot off target or tackle weakly.

This team that I've praised in many threads this season is starting to piss me off.

Is it mentally weak or physically weak or just not that good or combination thereof?

If players ain't fit enough that's a joke as we have a team looking after that side. So if not that is it attitude?

Beat the paedos and think they are world beaters.

Te drive about in supercars like superstars and as yet have won sweet feck all.

An absolute disgraceful performance from that sniveling little coward.

first fouls get a yellow in a rangers jersey , they animals are allowed 4/5 with none... a joke and happens every week.

clancys head after the mentally challenged game would have been a start , instead we said nothing and it will only continue

it wasnt us who smashed your bedroom window son , remember that...

I can’t see anyone blaming the refs for everything. I find it astonishing that people are happy to stand by and let our club be cheated.
There should have been at least 6 minutes added on. He let them away with blatant cheating, multiple bookings etc.

We were abysmal but he didn't apply the rules properly. He made it all about him
Look at me, look at me. Well I did and he looked out his depth or at it.

You're missing the point. I want Rangers to be reffed fairly. That today was an absolute disgrace. But our board have capitulated to the filth off the pitch and have allowed this situation to develop.
Let’s agree to disagree mate

you’ll continue to blame refs when we drop points and I’ll look at our team’s performance and blame them if they don’t put in the effort

Ive watched us for 30 years and I’ve seen us fight for everything and leave nothing on that park at the end of 90 mins

that team today fought for absolutely nothing

He was shocking. Not quite Clancy levels at Parkhead though, a game we won comfortably.

We've been lethargic and devoid of ideas since the winter break. Focusing on refs is ignoring much larger issues.
Nobody is ignoring our poor form. But we have an absolutely huge issue with referees that has, and will continue to, cost us until we address it as a club. But we'll do nothing.

Ref was atrocious. Systematic of the amateurs that govern our football.

But it wasn’t his fault we couldn’t break down the same tactics and line up from Aberdeen.

Let’s agree to disagree mate

you’ll continue to blame refs when we drop points and I’ll look at our team’s performance and blame them if they don’t put in the effort

Ive watched us for 30 years and I’ve seen us fight for everything and leave nothing on that park at the end of 90 mins

that team today fought for absolutely nothing
Pointless continuing this discussion when the point is sailing way above your head. Have a nice night.

Nobody is ignoring our poor form. But we have an absolutely huge issue with referees that has, and will continue to, cost us until we address it as a club. But we'll do nothing.

Plenty are ignoring, plenty are dismissing it like it's nothing. You just did there.

He was shocking. Not quite Clancy levels at Parkhead though, a game we won comfortably.

We've been lethargic and devoid of ideas since the winter break. Focusing on refs is ignoring much larger issues.
Exactly this but too many just constantly want to point the finger at the ref rather than focus on our own team’s performance

Ref does his job they could go down 10 men which opens up more space. Could totally have changed the game had he done his job right but even then who's to say we'd have taken advantage

I asked the question earlier and will ask it to you again...

Would Alfie have been booked and sent off for the fouls that Cosgrove kept making today?

Now, if,you come back with the answer yes then you are stating that we are being judged differently by refs and that's cheating! Those that are complaining about Refs clearly grasp we didn't play well but, Dallas should have been reffing the game fair and if he had then the sheep players wouldn't have been allowed to stomp about the pitch booting and hacking down our players thus stopping the flow of the game and movement of the players.

The sheep players would also have been more cautious when challenging our players as they would not have wanted to be sent off.

I asked the question earlier and will ask it to you again...

Would Alfie have been booked and sent off for the fouls that Cosgrove kept making today?

Now, if,you come back with the answer yes then you are stating that we are being judged differently by refs and that's cheating! Those that are complaining about Refs clearly grasp we didn't play well but, Dallas should have been reffing the game fair and if he had then the sheep players wouldn't have been allowed to stomp about the pitch booting and hacking down our players thus stopping the flow of the game and movement of the players.

The sheep players would also have been more cautious when challenging our players as they would not have wanted to be sent off.

Bang on.

An example is one of Cosgrove numerous fouls in our rb area Goldson comes away with the ball and plays quick ball which airfield or Alfie were on to and in behind if play goes on but it gets pulled back

Aberdeen are able to reset their shape and defense and we go back to having to try pick holes in a packed area of the park

We struggled today we weren't good enough but small decisions like that change games it makes it harder to break teams down

The ref in that situation either has to let play go on as we had the advantage or book Cosgrove as he was on his seventh or eighth foul by that point in the first half

Barsic and airfield rightly got booked for fouling to do a break

Logan constadine mckenna did the same nothing or if on a yellow the red just gives a foul.

Decisions like that change and influence games.

Foul given against aberdeen just outside their box Logan launches in after the whistle isn't booked at at point and takes out rangers no yellow for him just the other Aberdeen player which was no where near as dangerous

Again decisions like that change and influence games.

We were not good enough to break them down today but we are being treated and reffed differently than others

The problem with Dallas today is that we've not called out the fuckers after we've WON. Therefore anything we come out with today sounds like sour grapes.

FWIW, we fucked this mob at Ibrox earlier in the season. We do our job right then the ref is inconsequential. However, I would still agree that in a season of referring performances so bad that it's almost laughable, his was right up there.

For every single opponent in this league apart from one, the difference in budget and quality should mean that the opposition manager could ref the game and we should still be winning most weeks. We are failing due to our own shortcomings of lack of depth and quality. Not because of referees.

We are winning most weeks:confused:

W.A.T.P.

An example is one of Cosgrove numerous fouls in our rb area Goldson comes away with the ball and plays quick ball which airfield or Alfie were on to and in behind if play goes on but it gets pulled back

Aberdeen are able to reset their shape and defense and we go back to having to try pick holes in a packed area of the park

We struggled today we weren't good enough but small decisions like that change games it makes it harder to break teams down

The ref in that situation either has to let play go on as we had the advantage or book Cosgrove as he was on his seventh or eighth foul by that point in the first half

Barsic and airfield rightly got booked for fouling to do a break

Logan constadine mckenna did the same nothing or if on a yellow the red just gives a foul.

Decisions like that change and influence games.

Foul given against aberdeen just outside their box Logan launches in after the whistle isn't booked at at point and takes out rangers no yellow for him just the other Aberdeen player which was no where near as dangerous

Again decisions like that change and influence games.

We were not good enough to break them down today but we are being treated and reffed differently than others

Spot on. People who can’t understand this don’t understand professional sport.

Exactly this but too many just constantly want to point the finger at the ref rather than focus on our own team’s performance

I'm convinced you are going out your way to disagree just for the sake of it . The ref was being unfair and his handling of the game was a disgrace as he clearly allowed Sheep players to boot& hack at our players and bring them down with shocking fouls and not book them when they should have been and some should have been walking.. If they had been booked earlier in the game and this would have made them think twice about making more shocking fouls on our players and allowed us movement..

We are being differently that's clear!

Ask yourself this question
Would Alfie have been booked today and Red carded had he committed the shocking fouls Cosgrove and Logan did?

Ref was appalling but our lack of creativity and ability to break down a mediocre but stubborn team did for us today.
The failure of the referee to even give a foul for Logan bursting Arfield's mouth open with his elbow, while staring directly at the incident, is absolutely incredible. That, and other like decisions is what cost Rangers that match.

Why? How dare we expect a ref to apply the rules of the game fairly . Nobody is denying we didnt play well but, people must be watching a totally different game if they cannot see that today the sheep were allowed to hack down our players and in particular Cosgrove without fear of being booked thus knowing they are not getting sent off.

If the ref had applied the rules fairly and in particular in the first half and booked the sheep players who kept booting and fouling our players whenever they got near the sheep goal thus stopping the flow and movement of the game.

This match could have been so different had he did his job and booked their players as they would have thought twice about any other further challenges in case they got sent off.

clearly we are being treated differently. Do those have no issue with the ref not ask themselves the question

Would Alfie have been booked and sent off for the challenges the sheep players and especially Cosgrove made today?

How dare we expect our superior team to do a job on Aberdeen !

The ref was woeful but frankly so were we. We could easily have lost that today.

Puts to bed the notion of us signing cosgrove, he'd be off the park every week. The dirty big plodder.
Don’t you see you’ve just made the point that we’re referreed to different standards and we need to call it out (and loudly).

A while back one of my Celtic minded friends (a year they lost the league) said we can’t blame refs. It’s all very well saying we should have had a penalty or whatever, but we should be doing enough to beat teams in 90 mins.
Obviously hard when there is an agenda but we should be able to score against the Sheep, Hibs, etc.

Back