This really is a wonderful watch! Ian Ferguson - True Blue!

I remember we were playing St Mirren at Love at when Fergie was still with them, he was stretching before game kicked off, some guy behind me shouted Hey Ferguson ya 19th Century Terrorist bastard, Fergie just looked back and shook his head and laughed.

Loved the piece when Mo Johnson scored and he said I just fell to my knees looked at the Celtic fans and just smiled .
My all time favourite played.

Who didn't, lived the dream.

A few ex players should take a leaf out of his book.

Very true. Sadly some of our ex players have jettisoned any legendary status they may have had by taking the tainted coin. They will happily dance to the tune of any organ grinder in exchange for filthy lucre.

Others are just too thick to recognise it, i.e Butcher et al.

Can you imagine Tel doing an interview for Rangers supporters now? I'd be watching it through my fingers.

Ian Ferguson is a Rangers man. He knows what that means and understands the decorum we expect from our ex players.

His celebrations after he scored v them in 89 were brilliant and also his thunderbolt of a shot in the 2-1 victory at the cesspit a few months later

:D

Scored some absolute belters v the northern scum as well including this one where the original game was called off 30 mins before kick off whilst we were in the stadium!

9 scotland caps what the actual f*** was that all about as well?? :rolleyes:

qstbmb.jpg

The racist abuse directed at Walters still as loud today as it was then by the bheasts

Thanks for thsee fantastic memories, GG.
Had the pleasure of attending Fergie's testimonial dinner. Treasure the programme & boxed presentation. The last great True Blue?
WATP.

Back