This week's Katic appreciation thread

Was hanging about after the game to get pics of the players with the wee man, there was a crowd around Katic and was getting a photo with a wee kid, gave the kid a kiss on the head when he passed him back to his mum, guy beside me belts oot "I hope you gonna gie me a kiss" big man just smiles at him and gives the wee mibee hand gesture....:))

Was hanging about after the game to get pics of the players with the wee man, there was a crowd around Katic and was getting a photo with a wee kid, gave the kid a kiss on the head when he passed him back to his mum, guy beside me belts oot "I hope you gonna gie me a kiss" big man just smiles at him and gives the wee mibee hand gesture....:))

He is very comfortable at the club now. Seems to be really settled & feeling the love of the fans :))

Excellent central defender who once again gave a commanding performance. I hope we don’t sideline him again but rather build our defence round him for years to come.

I never seen the game today but so glad to hear he had a good game. I've said it before but I'm sure we would have got more goals from set pieces if he was playing more this season.
Not forgetting that he's on the month of May on the Rangers calendar.
Boom! 100 staunch points.

Finishing the season as he started it, in tremendous form....just a pity big Joe played the middle part of the season or we might be looking at a title party against those cunts next week

Reactions: TQ3
I think what Niko does is neutralise teams who play long balls down the park and this is really useful in our league. Next week will be a much bigger challenge for him but I am sure he will rise to it. Odlično napravljen veliki čovjek, volimo te! As they say in google translate.

I never seen the game today but so glad to hear he had a good game. I've said it before but I'm sure we would have got more goals from set pieces if he was playing more this season.
Not forgetting that he's on the month of May on the Rangers calendar.
Boom! 100 staunch points.

He’s got 6 goals in the limited time he’s played.

This is why I don’t understand the clamor to sign the Rennes player as well

I’d play Niko as my first choice mate. Maybe Gerrard has decided to put Mexer in for Goldson ? Or maybe Goldson wants to return south ? Or maybe he just wants three quality options ?

I’d play Niko as my first choice mate. Maybe Gerrard has decided to put Mexer in for Goldson ? Or maybe Goldson wants to return south ? Or maybe he just wants three quality options ?

I’m worried it will be for Katic. The gaffer sees Goldson as the main stay in the pair and we paid 3m plus for him. And I don’t think he wants away because he seems to love it here.

Hopefully just 3 quality options which we will need of really pushing for the title.

I’m worried it will be for Katic. The gaffer sees Goldson as the main stay in the pair and we paid 3m plus for him. And I don’t think he wants away because he seems to love it here.

Hopefully just 3 quality options which we will need of really pushing for the title.

I’d guess you’re right mate. But I love Niko’s spirit & physical approach. His passing also seems to be improving.

Back