Thistle's sale of tickets going well

Bonnyloyal

After two busy days of Rangers ticket sales, just over 400 tickets from our initial allocation remain. We have already been in touch to request the second batch of tickets, taking our allocation at Ibrox to over 2,600 tickets.

The Official Partick Thistle Singing Section(GW2) is now completely sold out. The Singing Section will now be extended to include seats within Section GW1. If you wish to purchase a ticket within the Singing Section, please state this at the time of purchase to be provided with a ticket for the correct section.

Ticket sales within the non-designated singing section(BF5) also remain available.

Only once ticket sales have been completed for sections GW2, GW1 and BF5, will ticket sales open for our additional allocation.

The office & phonelines will re-open for sales tomorrow morning at 10am.

And broomloan season ticket holders on home cup cccs would get preference over season ticket holders elsewhere in the stadium that aren’t on the scheme

Would be an interesting argument
OR there would be an agreement between the clubs to just stick to the league game allocations even for the cup games ?? Might that be a scenario, which would alleviate any issues ??

Aye the st Johnstone fans continued the boycott on Saturday by the looks of it.

Far better with an away support. I don't get how other teams don't sell out everytime they come to us

OR there would be an agreement between the clubs to just stick to the league game allocations even for the cup games ?? Might that be a scenario, which would alleviate any issues ??
I was meaning if they got a full stand. I think it would maybe be European allocations as a trial

The club should be looking to change the layout of broomloan rear/front concourses and firing a net up

No they wouldn't. And rightly so.
It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens when we inevitably draw each other in an earlier round of the SC. Away team can request up to 20%. Obviously won't get that much, but I wonder if they will approve the old allocation.

Still remember a cup fixture where hibs had full broomloan, near enough filled it and beat us 3-0. Ivan sproule hat trick.

Good to see clubs take big allocations in cup games, adds to the atmosphere!
That was a different game of his hattrick but the same season

they beat us 3-0 at Ibrox twice

Aye the st Johnstone fans continued the boycott on Saturday by the looks of it.

Far better with an away support. I don't get how other teams don't sell out everytime they come to us

I think its because they know they'll lose. Not much fun in that.

But I watch us in the nou camp, anfield etc

So are the wee teams fans glory hunters

No. They're just the same as us. We had 200,000 in Manchester and over 100,000 in Seville. I was in Barcelona in 1972. It was a novelty.

If we played Liverpool twice a season losing 2 0 and 7 1 for example you'd soon see our crowds drop off.

Why would Celtic agree to a lesser allocation than they are entitled to, in a one off cup game?

And why would they want to alleviate any ticketing issues for us? Do you know what these people are like?

Back