Thursday Night Football Brighton v Manchester City 8pm kick-off

I'd be raging if i was a brighton fan watching that 3rd goal, absolute stupidity trying that against one of the best teams in the world

That playing from the back can be ridiculous at times. I'm all for having a way of playing but surely sometimes the ball just needs to be put away from the danger area, especially when the pass isn't on.

They deserved that, quality pressing by City, but ffs someone take responsibility and get it to fuk on this occasion.

Brightons collapse this season is quite something

Perhaps the clamour for Di Zerbi should wait until hes had sustained "success"

Much like EPL players, overhyped after relatively short times

From the Brighton fan board it seems like it's accepted that de Zerbi will move on at the end of the season, or be fired. Cant come soon enough, to use the common FF manager insult the guy's a fraud.

City will breeze the title, away to Forest on Sunday, will scud them too.

Arsenal away to Spurs.

Brightons collapse this season is quite something

Perhaps the clamour for Di Zerbi should wait until hes had sustained "success"

Much like EPL players, overhyped after relatively short times
Agree with the sentiment but think they have been decimated by injuries this season.

From the Brighton fan board it seems like it's accepted that de Zerbi will move on at the end of the season, or be fired. Cant come soon enough, to use the common FF manager insult the guy's a fraud.

Interesting. Do you think he’s lived off Potter’s foundations and not really progressed?

Everything Foden touches just now turns to gold :D

Freekick looked weak, hits boys back and goes in. When yer lucks in.

Unreal player.

Brighton outdone by the big punt down the middle due to full backs high, in pure Rangers tradition

Wish we had defenders who could pass with the same quality as Edison

Back