Thursdays game on RTV?

Games are included in the RTV Season Ticket. It's a great value when we go on a Cup run.

People complain about RTV. Then complain about the cost of games. It has to be funded somehow.

They'll be using the standard text they use for every other game, or just copying and pasting. Lazy and shoddy but if the article says it's worldwide, it'll be worldwide.
I've no doubt it will be just frustrating that while for the most part RTV is good they continually make errors.

Just doesn't sit right with me compared to last year's prices

The ‘killer’ will come when we see the price for league matches. £5.99 last season. I suspect it could go to £7.99 this season, which would be a big increase. It’s about due a rise but I’d suggest £6.99 would be more appropriate.

We will find out next month.

So if I purchased the unlimited package I won't need a vpn for tomorrow but what about the other games in that month subscription will I need one for those games?
I purchased the game on Sunday as a one off as I was put off buying the unlimited as I have no idea how to set up a vpn

So if I purchased the unlimited package I won't need a vpn for tomorrow but what about the other games in that month subscription will I need one for those games?
I purchased the game on Sunday as a one off as I was put off buying the unlimited as I have no idea how to set up a vpn

The only matches that won’t require a VPN if you are in the UK are the friendlies - because only Rangers will have the tv rights. We sometimes, like tomorrow night, get the EL qualifiers if nobody else picks them up for tv screening - like Premier Sports, who screened the first leg.

So, in summary, without a VPN its all very hit and miss. I’d guess you will get tomorrow plus the Blackburn and Derby games (though that is never guaranteed until the last minute). I’d suggest all the others will be picked up by Premier Sports and will, therefore, require a VPN.

Games are included in the RTV Season Ticket. It's a great value when we go on a Cup run.

People complain about RTV. Then complain about the cost of games. It has to be funded somehow.
I agree.
We want to see quality players at Ibrox and they don't come without investment from the support.
Let's be honest, the club are great value at the moment under Steven Gerrard.

The only matches that won’t require a VPN if you are in the UK are the friendlies - because only Rangers will have the tv rights. We sometimes, like tomorrow night, get the EL qualifiers if nobody else picks them up for tv screening - like Premier Sports, who screened the first
So, in summary, without a VPN its all very hit and miss. I’d guess you will get tomorrow plus the Blackburn and Derby games (though that is never guaranteed until the last minute). I’d suggest all the others will be picked up by Premier Sports and will, therefore, require a VPN.

Thanks for the reply VB

Back