Tillman perma purchase

ForGodForCountryForever

Excuse a stupid question but is our ‘Option to buy’ as straightforward as it sounds, i.e if we want him we can buy him and if so is the price already set?

Conversely, is there any option for Bayern to then insert a buyback clause with any purchase, essentially meaning he’s sort of still on loan?

The kid is $1,000,000 every time he’s on the ball and we have to make him ours.

I’d be very surprised if we haven't already asked the question, especially after banking the £5mil payment last week.

If he keeps going the way he is we’ll be buying him to then immediately sell for a stupid fee.

We simply must sign him permanently.

If as was reported it is indeed a loan with option to buy, the figure will already be set.

Only drawback is that there was chat that Bayern insist on a buy back clause on their side. Whether that is a set fee or if it is a first refusal on a price dictated by us is the question.

if no fee has been set it’s hardly an option to buy. It’s just the same as any other transfer - we’d need to pay what they want. So there must be an agreed fee. I think it was reported that they have a buyback option if we exercise so it may limit the upside we’d otherwise see.

Heard it suggested it’s around £4.5m but I guess no one really knows. Looking like he will be worth way more than that though.

Was it not announced as ‘a loan with an exclusive option to buy’? So, we get first dibs’. No idea of the fee though, but some on here have suggested it’s circa £4.5m.
Supposed around 5mill euro mark. Official announcement did say exclusive option aswell.

In real terms deal is all but done and we just have to pull the trigger and pay the price and he's ours, most likely on a 4 to 5 year deal.

Don’t know anymore than the next guy but I’ve read a few figures around the 5/6 million mark, which I can’t see many people turning theirs noses up at on the back of his performances so far. Only thing that would stop us making a big profit on that is Bayern’s buy back clause, especially if they pull the Morata trick and buy him to immediately sell for a profit and we see none of that.

I thought I read somewhere it was only 1.7m which would be an absolute steal
No chance it’s that low.
I think the figures discussed we’re around the 5M mark but not sure if that was euros on £s.
Either way, it was also said that the deal included a buy back clause. Hopefully that is just a first refusal rather than an agreed fee. This guy could earn is a fortune.

Apparently Bayern put a buyback clause into these contracts. Would assume it’s a set price, greater than the purchase price. Or it may just be a first option to buy?

In fact, none of us really know the ins and outs do we :))

The early signs are very promising but we've had our fingers burnt in the past with young loan signings who have started off well then dipped massively. I'm hopeful that won't be the case here but I'll see how he's doing after a few months before I make up my mind about whether he should be signed.

He will be getting looked at very, very closely in England already.

If he is a £5million signing I can't see Bayern inserting much more than £12 million - £15 million as a buyback. Just a guess though.

The price is set and it’s an exclusive option to buy, they also have a buy back option which we will have agreed to obviously. The details of the deal will not be public knowledge even after the deal is done I would expect.

The early signs are very promising but we've had our fingers burnt in the past with young loan signings who have started off well then dipped massively. I'm hopeful that won't be the case here but I'll see how he's doing after a few months before I make up my mind about whether he should be signed.
I can’t remember his name at the moment but there was a young foreign loanee a few years ago who everyone wanted to buy then he got injured and lost his form completely

No chance it’s that low.
I think the figures discussed we’re around the 5M mark but not sure if that was euros on £s.
Either way, it was also said that the deal included a buy back clause. Hopefully that is just a first refusal rather than an agreed fee. This guy could earn is a fortune.
The grapevine certainly has it around £4.5 million or €5mill euros.

A bargain if that’s the case

€6M I think. Bayern will have a buy back clause. We are not going to lose on the deal but we could be very big winners in 2-3 years time. I think a bit more strength and stamina and he’s going to be a sensation.

No chance it’s that low.
I got the impression that Bayern would get some of the proceeds when we sell him on for 50 mill!

The buy back clause will trigger if we take up the option to buy. Both fees will already be set.

When the sold Sanches to Lille it was reported as €21m fee and buy back was €25m

According to German magazine Kicker, Bayern Munich secured a buy-back clause in the deal to send Tillman to us on loan.

If we do sign him permanently next summer, Bayern will still have the option to take him back to Germany for a fixed price. Although nobody seems to have any idea what that price would be.

Our option to buy is obviously at the end of the current season.

If Bayern do have a buy back clause, you would hope it won't kick in until the end of the following season.

The player pushed for this move over other loan deals because Gio saw him as a first team player this season. This was important to him with the world cup coming up. He will be a Rangers player come the summer.
Also Musiala to contend with in Bayern squad . Think this boys going to be Englands biggest regret .

Think it’s already pretty much done going by his instagram goodbye and the rumoured buy back option they have.

Back