Tim Vs Tim

Scrubs UK

POLICE DRAMA Cops seal off popular Celtic bar in Gallowgate area as officers stand guard at scene
Officers can be seen standing outside the Hoops pub with tape locking down the area

d8e04724-cb3d-4810-9513-fddf8ee9f774.jpg

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4288591/celtic-bar-67-police/

My paperboy was in tears that evening.Wonderful to hear his bleating .We were cheated he protested.Music to my ears.Their pain tastes like the food of the gods.
Whole evening was fantastic.

I went to the driving range as I refused to watch it. In the distance there were 2 huge roars and im like, fĂąck it's happening (it was 1-0 then 1-1) and it turns out it was bears house next to mentally challenged house. After roar number two, bears have leathered the mentally challengeds next door as a clear number of rangers fans at the range downed clubs, watched in hilarity and awaited the sirens to save them!!!

Did sellik not create history today by winning a treble treble?

Something must have happened to make them turn on each other!

Or are they all just fighting over who’s banging who?

Whole evening was fantastic.

I went to the driving range as I refused to watch it. In the distance there were 2 huge roars and im like, fĂąck it's happening (it was 1-0 then 1-1) and it turns out it was bears house next to mentally challenged house. After roar number two, bears have leathered the mentally challengeds next door as a clear number of rangers fans at the range downed clubs, watched in hilarity and awaited the sirens to save them!!!
Superb I stayed in an area that was 70-30 their way and they were all dressed up for a party.Porto score I open the front door and shout Have it!Full time take the dogs a walk.They have already been out a walk for an hour but I ended up dragging them out so I could snigger at them.Boozer at the end of the road crammed with them closed early.Reason boxing with one another.Tim on tim should be an Olympic sport.

Superb I stayed in an area that was 70-30 their way and they were all dressed up for a party.Porto score I open the front door and shout Have it!Full time take the dogs a walk.They have already been out a walk for an hour but I ended up dragging them out so I could snigger at them.Boozer at the end of the road crammed with them closed early.Reason boxing with one another.Tim on tim should be an Olympic sport.
As long as they wear masks to hide their ugly faces and are not allowed interviews, so we dint have to listen to their shite,, then im all for it ad an Olympic sport

Back