Time Wasting tactics

If we'd managed the game properly then the time wasting would have been irrelevant.

The fact this is even being mentioned is rather embarrassing. Need to look at ourselves instead of finding excuses.
Not embarrassing at all it's a vital point about the game.

Anybody who was at the game today seen first hand that they were wasting time at every opportunity either with their players with kiddie on cramp or Willie Collum just being a prick and helping to break up the play.

In my long time watching Rangers against them over 60 years I can honestly say I have never seen Rangers being so blatant in wasting time that the scum were today.

They are truly scum of the earth.
STOP THE CLOCK IS THE ONLY ANSWER

I’ve no issue with it. Annoying when it’s happening to you but I will happily watch our players do it when we are in front. McGregor is an absolute expert at it for us

Arfield and Tav passing it back and forward to each other didn't help when we could have had one last lump into the box
Countless games when we have needed a goal and we still play at the same pace and the same left to right at the back 3 or 4 times before playing the same ball that could have been made on the first touch. A total lack of urgency and expecting to eventually score without putting in the effort.

Arsefelt was shitting himself the first twenty minutes yet we hardly exposed him after that. Expecting Roofe to harass the entire back line on his own.

Last couple of minutes and shagger puts the ball on the ground to kick it rather than launching it from hand. Then again there was nothing up front to aim at as everyone was hugging the touchline or trying to dink the ball into a wall of Celtic defenders from the edge of the box.

Back