Timmy Mondays

These folk generally don't have a pot to piss in when it comes to anything in life. They don't even support a football club, it's a paedophile ring masquerading as a football club that they fund and get behind. They are all enablers.

Ew-OE0-Ei-W8-AI-Zj.jpg
Be good if we could find the old thread about that banger…buckfast Boaby too.

The irony of them suggesting we have no history, while being absolutely DESPERATE to not have their own.
Pathetic people.

The best ever description of them on here was by FF'er @Manfred ....

"They see themselves as deep poetic champions of the oppressed.

In fact, the rest of the world just sees them as fannies"

The fact Lazio fans had a banner out about them earlier in the season was telling.

The rest of the world is now cottoning on to what's happened.

Liewell has wormed his way in to UEFA to do some fire protection.

Most Celtic supporters are weirdos. They’re the people you try and avoid at work because they have no social skills.

I just tell them that Celtic died in 1994.

I know it isn't true, but it pisses them off and puts them on the defensive.

Eventually they stop bothering with all the Sevco rubbish because they know I'll just spoil the fun and throw it back at them and they'll have to explain in boring, forensic detail about how Fergus McCann pyoor paid aw ra bills.

Try it yourself. "Celtic died in 1994". Works every time.

More than a few yahoos on X/twitter who’s miserable existence revolves around nothing else other than posting about Rangers legal status 365 days a year.

That cult from the east end definitely attracts the most unstable elements of society.

So in their heads we’re only 12 years old. We all know their feelings on youngsters. Will they leave us alone when we turn 16?
I have one simple one word reply to a mutant at work when he calls us sevco. Paedos.

They don't realise that every time they say this, it makes them appear just a little more deranged than previously thought.

They are indeed a weird community.

Back