Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Brother Crockett

Where are you getting this 9.75 in a row from .do awarded titles actually mean anything.
Is in going for TIAR in our case. They have 8.75 right now (being generous), but the points remain the same- they are a collection of worn out players who have been good for them in their tainted title run, new signings who look as if they had no idea WTF they have let themselves in for, new shite players desperate for another move where they can get a game, decent players who want to leave when the money is right and some guy called Duffy.

sammy1872

I wont ever forget that !
I can’t either . I mind I went to Ibrox that day buzzing they dropped 2 points despite the comeback . Then we dropped 2 points as well and suddenly that point was massive for their season . Tomorrow is a must win. If we want to remove that doubt that it could happen again

Harrogate Bluenose

Is in going for TIAR in our case. They have 8.75 right now (being generous), but the points remain the same- they are a collection of worn out players who have been good for them in their tainted title run, new signings who look as if they had no idea WTF they have let themselves in for, new shite players desperate for another move where they can get a game, decent players who want to leave when the money is right and some guy called Duffy.

but but but the have a wonderkid who will be the next messi. He is only.... oh he is now 17 and wont sign a new contract. next...

The daily record used to do a monthly publicity stunt for them about who was worth a zillion dollars. Not anymore. Rogic na, Nitcham na, they have no one left to big up.

Meanwhile at Ibrox.

Mearns Ranger

Official Ticketer
I watched the end of their first half and second half on my firestick.
I kept thinking to myself, this co-commentator sounds pro Celtic as %^*& in everything he says.
I thought it was Celtic TV until half time, then I realised it was Hibs TV with Tanner and Collins in their studio.
Second half I start thinking this guy is definitely a tarrier but couldn’t work out who he was.
In the end it turned out to be Tam McManus.
Supposed to be a Hibs man on Hibs tv, but just nothing but praise for Celtic the whole time I was watching.
Scumbag can’t hide it at all!

bkerr72

The result is a bonus for us but now they've got that game out the way there next 5 league games 4 are at home to bottom 6 fodder with an away trip to Hamilton thrown in. Win tomorrow/today just adds to the pressure for them as they continue to chase us but we need to forget about them and concentrate on ourselves its all about what we do now. Similar games for us but we have to just keep winning before the fixtures in January which are season defining for us.

DEJA BLUE

The result is a bonus for us but now they've got that game out the way there next 5 league games 4 are at home to bottom 6 fodder with an away trip to Hamilton thrown in. Win tomorrow/today just adds to the pressure for them as they continue to chase us but we need to forget about them and concentrate on ourselves its all about what we do now. Similar games for us but we have to just keep winning before the fixtures in January which are season defining for us.
Fantastic point, I like your thinking, just do it Rangers

bkerr72

Fantastic point, I like your thinking, just do it Rangers
Its something like 7 out their next 10 league games are all at home. We head into some tricky fixtures especially in January but yesterday is the hardest domestic game they will have until they come to us on the 2nd January. Its all about what we do now and that's why for me its important we forget about them.

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
Said a few weeks back when i saw their next two fixtures ( Motherwell and hibs ) that they wouldn’t get maximum points. That’s the difference now , I expect them to slip up , they’ve scraped wins against St Mirren , St Johnstone , Dundee Utd and slipped up in their toughest fixtures ( Aberdeen away , hibs away , Kilmarnock away , us at home ) and I think they will continue to slip up in those sort of games , but they have an easy run coming , we need to keep the pressure on.

Crouchy

I'll wait til after our own game. If ever there's a chance to put clear daylight between us surely it's now. It's only a bad result if we make it count.

We need to win tomorrow, then match them through, what is a tough(er) December for us.

If we can keep that going, then beat them at Ibrox, that’s when we can genuinely look to having a real gap and start dreaming.

Gardenhall Bear

We need to win tomorrow, then match them through, what is a tough(er) December for us.

If we can keep that going, then beat them at Ibrox, that’s when we can genuinely look to having a real gap and start dreaming.
We get another game in hand when they play in the cup. If we both win all our games then beat them in January we can go 17 point clear.

bigbluebomber

we have to beat the sheep, it will take something like a penalty because they will pack the box.

hand ball.......yep I can see it

Bowery Boy

Kerrydale Street is even crazier than normal. It's full blown panic mode now. They are beginning to convince themselves that sacking Lennon and bringing in Strachan would be a good move. Not much talk about Benitez now.

Weetoonblue

He will lose the dressing room.

From the record.

We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal. Lazy, free header and then not tracking the run.

We needed more and the players need to have a look at that. It’s a mindset thing more than anything else.

“The second goal was awful. It’s just people standing watching. We’ve given him far too much room to get the shot off, it’s slack as anything.

“I put that down to laziness and a lack of concentration.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
People pointing out their next lump of fixtures look relatively easy. They are never easy when you are under severe pressure which they are at the moment, and even more so should we win today.
Major doubts will be creeping in and that will breed nerves.
They are there for the taking.
Killie will take points off them.

the_ref

Official Ticketer
He will lose the dressing room.

From the record.

We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal. Lazy, free header and then not tracking the run.

We needed more and the players need to have a look at that. It’s a mindset thing more than anything else.

“The second goal was awful. It’s just people standing watching. We’ve given him far too much room to get the shot off, it’s slack as anything.

“I put that down to laziness and a lack of concentration.
Think he may already have to be honest. I watched highlights this morning, looked like you had a couple of guys who are still playing for them - Ajer, Christie, for example, but lots of laziness throughout the rest of the team. Frimpong with his hands on his hips while HIbs penalty was being taken was comedy stuff.

Dulce et Decorum Est

I’m fully anticipating the one game at a time comments but....after today we play before them in the league right up to when the bigman squeezes down the chimney-Sunday’s 6th & 13th Dec we have 12:00hrs KO’s theirs 15:00hrs. Then we play on the 19th as their game is postponed due to last seasons SC final. Yes their games are easier but when you are chasing the scoreboard, it’s a hell of a lot more difficult.

Rudolph Hucker

Games at home aren't the walkover they would have been in the past, thanks to their empty stadium. Even the refereeing is slightly less biased thanks to the absence of 60k unwashed plastic paddies screaming their gummy heads off. I wouldn't be banking on them getting full points from every one of their home fixtures between now and January.

It's a shame they didn't lose but the most important thing is they didn't win. For a few seasons they have relied on dodgy decisions and late goals to get 3 points instead of 1. This season, they're relying on dodgy decisions and late goals to get 1 point instead of 0. Big difference. Reminds me of us a couple of seasons ago, we weren't losing many but it was the draws which were killing us.

If we can keep winning and getting points on the board then the pressure on them in the new year will be immense. They will have a fixture pileup towards the end of the season when they will already have tired legs and that will be significant. Some measure of revenge for the gerrymandering of 2008 coming up, hopefully.

Until then, just keep winning, Rangers.

spamvalley

The BBC documentary that should have been made, absolutely amazing... brilliant watch. Thank you so much will enjoy watching that ober and over again

bkerr72

Just seen the goals on skysports news. I know they scored from the rebound but why was that penalty not retaken? Bain is off his line before Nisbet even hits it no idea how the linesman missed it. Their penalty is laughable and it was superb defending from Hanlon for the equaliser.

JimmyBuffetloyal

The septic-minded in the media are howling at the moon because they have grown accustomed to them strolling the league every year but the induced crisis is partly designed in the hope we become complacent.
On paper, we are effectively only two points in front if they win their games in hand. I wouldn't swap positions with them but neither would I think the race was lost .
We need to stay focused, ignore the background noise and continue to take care of our business on the park with another 3 points today.

bigy

I actually thought the decision at the equaliser was worse than the penalty. The free kick is taken and the Celtic player has fouled the Hibs defender. But rather than give the free kick he talks to the Celtic player and allows the retake.

Being honest, as soft as it was i'd have been looking for a penalty at the first.

Reactions: ald
change consent