To the union bears

MayboleLoyal

Official Ticketer
What an amazing display you guys put on today. Without you Ibrox would be a library. I wish our board would put in as much effort to support you guys than they do to get a friendly organised in Australia. Time for safe standing in the broomloan front and get you guys right behind the goal. I do wonder what the club would of planned today inside the stadium if it wasn't for the UB....

Tremendous.

Some time ago you wouldn't have imagined getting 50k bears to sit wearing bibs for the majority of the game. I think the fact they done it without question shows the culture shift the UB have led in the support. Much more active as a support than we were previously.

I’m normally in BF5, moved to CR for the Dortmund game and got to see BF1 from that perspective. It’s criminal that UB are pushed away into a corner

Don't understand why the board keep their distance from these lads, it could be a very positive relationship.
I would love to see them moved to BF3 and a safe standing section throughout the BF stand. As I have said in another post, that display today will never be bettered, it will define our 150yr celebrations and it was all down to UB.

Raising a wee vodka and Irn-Bru to the troops. Ibrox looked incredible on RTV and Sportscene tonight.

I couldn't believe that display today.
I can't even put it into words as it was that good.
Unbelievable work by the Union Bears and many thanks for that display which I'm sure was enjoyed by every single bear in the world.
I take my hat off to you all.
Simply awesome.
Pics or it didn't happen.

I sit in the SJ Rear and could not believe that the main stand actually was involved. So well done to them but even more well done to the UB's. Cap doffed lads.

Tremendous.

Some time ago you wouldn't have imagined getting 50k bears to sit wearing bibs for the majority of the game. I think the fact they done it without question shows the culture shift the UB have led in the support. Much more active as a support than we were previously.
A few around me were going "ahm no wearing a bib" when they were reading the instructions, every one of them had one on when it became clear how good the stadium looked:))

What an amazing display you guys put on today. Without you Ibrox would be a library. I wish our board would put in as much effort to support you guys than they do to get a friendly organised in Australia. Time for safe standing in the broomloan front and get you guys right behind the goal. I do wonder what the club would of planned today inside the stadium if it wasn't for the UB....
Even having them in BF 3 would make a world of diffrence.

Truly magnificent display today, looked incredible and befitting of such a special occasion, outstanding work by the Union Bears and everyone involved making it happen!! Did our club proud!! Thank you!!

Superb effort from UB’s today and the set up must have taken ages and huge effort and coordination

Well done guys

A great effort from the Union Bears, the display was magnificent. Well done .
From an auld fart.

Well done all

Back