To the union bears

Thanks to The young team again today.
proud as punch seeing my boys face today during our display.
in fact lump in throat and tears in eyes.
our future is bright - win lose or draw

UB make Ibrox atmosphere every time and shouldn’t be stuck in that corner and their displays are bang on every time

They are an absolute credit to the club.
Stick to what they’re hood at (ie displays like today and getting right behind the team ) and they are a great asset. Behave the like way they did on Wednesday night and they are a real embarrassment.
We often read comments on here about the monster known as the Green Brigade which Celtic (and Lawwell in particular) allowed to develop to the point where it causes them a great deal of pain from time to time. We don’t want to get to that stage- there’s more than enough hypocrisy on the other side of the city without us adding to it.

Only donated £5, feel like i should have donated more after that.

Great display...... from what i seen from under the Tavernier tifo :D

giphy.gif

'Neds' according to some because they dont sing hymns
A superb effort by them today. Fantastic!!
we do sing hymns with a change of words. Follow follow being one.
yes the lads did us proud today as did the support in the stadium.

without going into which songs get us fined or other stupid things when its uefa,s ball or stickers all over the stadium and the ground outside, squaring up to the guy thats on the door that does the tours and other acts of vandalism. what would you call that?

• Haha
Reactions: d72
we do sing hymns with a change of words. Follow follow being one.
yes the lads did us proud today as did the support in the stadium.

without going into which songs get us fined or other stupid things when its uefa,s ball or stickers all over the stadium and the ground outside, squaring up to the guy thats on the door that does the tours and other acts of vandalism. what would you call that?
A whole group getting condemned for the actions of a few?

Stick to what they’re hood at (ie displays like today and getting right behind the team ) and they are a great asset. Behave the like way they did on Wednesday night and they are a real embarrassment.
We often read comments on here about the monster known as the Green Brigade which Celtic (and Lawwell in particular) allowed to develop to the point where it causes them a great deal of pain from time to time. We don’t want to get to that stage- there’s more than enough hypocrisy on the other side of the city without us adding to it.
Shut up.. fool the whole fan base were singing on Wed night. You should be banned for trolling your consistent in your abuse of the ub

I work every Saturday, so can't sit in my seat in GF4, will soak up all the YouTube videos of the incredible display.
Outstanding dedication, Union Bears supreme.

A whole group getting condemned for the actions of a few?
everyone knows it is not all of them, just the same as it is not all of us when the media print it.

when one person does something and is part of the group the whole group get the blame, like yesterday, the Union bears did us proud as a group is was not the individuals that gave their time up to make it happen

Absolutely brilliant from the Union Bears as always.

The board need to make time to engage with them, they are truly the lifeblood of Ibrox Stadium.

It's frustrating that right now, the club puts them in the corner, won't let them expand, won't let them have safe standing, won't engage most of the time on anything.

Yet they continue to do these TIFOs, and the club continues to use them for promotional pieces and fanfare etc, making money off of their efforts.

But still don't engage with the UB.

It's disgusting from the club to be honest.

To all involved in yesterdays display a massive well done and thank you. That must have taken some time and effort. Again, well done lads.

Shut up.. fool the whole fan base were singing on Wed night. You should be banned for trolling your consistent in your abuse of the ub
In what way is ‘they are a great asset’ negative? I’m simply pointing out that CERTAIN aspects of their behaviour can be unhelpful(and potentially harmful) to our club. As a group, they are, for the most part, a very positive force.
On Wednesday night a fair number (not all-I was there and saw-/heard) of our support appeared to follow the lead of the UB in singing these songs. It’s only fair that, if a group is willing to take the praise for good work, it can take criticism at other times.
Hopefully it is not made up of people who are unable to accept criticism made with the best of positive intentions. - now that would be a cause for concern.

I liked that the "2007" part of the timeline was at CR1.

Probably not deliberate, but thought it was fitting anyway.

If I wasn't an old bassa, I'd be a Union Bear.
Your never to old, look out your old school balaclava and get yourself down to BF1:))

The Broomloan Collective is a great idea, organises and spreads the singing section across the entire BF stand, allows old bassa’s like you and me to get involved B-D

The union bears have been a breath of fresh air to our stadium
many a game before them ,Ibrox was like a library during some games apart from the groans of a misplaced pass .sure there have been great atmospheres over the years without them but at least these days there is noise throughout the game and some sort of atmosphere.
I know they get stick at times but I'm glad they are there and long may it continue.

Ps anyone remember the wee brass band in the broomloan corner years ago that Murray brought in to try and create an atmosphere at games :D

What an amazing display you guys put on today. Without you Ibrox would be a library. I wish our board would put in as much effort to support you guys than they do to get a friendly organised in Australia. Time for safe standing in the broomloan front and get you guys right behind the goal. I do wonder what the club would of planned today inside the stadium if it wasn't for the UB....
Absolutely brilliant display some amount of work must have went into that yesterday

Amazing display by the UB huge time and effort went in and you could see that.
Thoroughly enjoyed being part of it today.

Needs expanding and appropriate area for safe standing,Probably an argument that will go on for another 150 years

Absolutely brilliant from the Union Bears as always.

The board need to make time to engage with them, they are truly the lifeblood of Ibrox Stadium.

It's frustrating that right now, the club puts them in the corner, won't let them expand, won't let them have safe standing, won't engage most of the time on anything.

Yet they continue to do these TIFOs, and the club continues to use them for promotional pieces and fanfare etc, making money off of their efforts.

But still don't engage with the UB.

It's disgusting from the club to be honest.
That's actually incorrect. There is a guy who works with the club who works with them on match day and arranges meetings with the group regularly. The group have dialogue with individuals from board and were apparently involved with the marketing department in the run up to yesterday.

Your never to old, look out your old school balaclava and get yourself down to BF1:))

The Broomloan Collective is a great idea, organises and spreads the singing section across the entire BF stand, allows old bassa’s like you and me to get involved B-D

Aye, Broomloan Collective has been a fantastic idea.

I sit in BF occasionally and always enjoy it. The whole area singing is fantastic.

That's actually incorrect. There is a guy who works with the club who works with them on match day and arranges meetings with the group regularly. The group have dialogue with individuals from board and were apparently involved with the marketing department in the run up to yesterday.
Those interactions are for early access to the ground for setting up displays.

The board has had no real engagement with the UB. At all. Any idea put forward or proposal has been put on the back burner, or entirely fobbed off.

Back