To the union bears

Christ next you will tell us we all caught covid because the banners didn’t allow air to spread, there’s tomorrow headline for you

I was under one. The trauma was unreal.

I got offered booze and illegal substances but declined.

And I missed the display as couldn't see it and the banner smelled of paint and as we were under it I've no idea what was on it.

It's going to take several months and some counselling to recover.

:)

It must have been terrifying for those caught under them - the people of the Ukraine are sending their thoughts and prayers.
Sounds like the OP has some 1st world problems.

I was once at a game where I saw a banner above some folks heads. Lucky escape, it could have easily been me.

I remember my old man not being happy at being under a big Wellhouse banner at Broomfield they day we won 5 in a row. In those days it was hard not to be under some banner or other, the Linwood one must have covered a cast of thousands when it was unfurled.

I remember my old man not being happy at being under a big Wellhouse banner at Broomfield they day we won 5 in a row. In those days it was hard not to be under some banner or other, the Linwood one must have covered a cast of thousands when it was unfurled.
combat squad, what a banner that was

Brilliant union bears,time to put out a notice if anyone would like to put some money into your funds,please no surrender w.a.t.p

Us Main Stand peasants didn't get a bib, complete let down.

Joking of course, cracking display and as always the driving force behind the atmosphere as well - even in games like Dortmund when everyone is up for it, it still starts and is maintained by the UB corner.

Thank fuuck for the Union Bears. Otherwise the atmosphere yesterday wouldve been a total embarrassment.
Correct, all of it would have been embarrassing from the atmosphere to the fact we would only have had a poxy fan zone and some singers that you could hardly hear , club with a very underwhelming effort

we do sing hymns with a change of words. Follow follow being one.
yes the lads did us proud today as did the support in the stadium.

without going into which songs get us fined or other stupid things when its uefa,s ball or stickers all over the stadium and the ground outside, squaring up to the guy thats on the door that does the tours and other acts of vandalism. what would you call that?

Oh no, not stickers?!?!

It's quite impressive how folk on here know exactly who is in the UB too.

Oh no, not stickers?!?!

It's quite impressive how folk on here know exactly who is in the UB too.
ub stickers on the signs at the stadium and when pulled up for it by the guy that always on main door they squared up to him, maybe it was the other mob doing it to get the Union bears in trouble.

Back