Todays football

TerrySilverLoyal

Looking forward to a day infront of the tv watching todays games.

Hibs vs Hearts at 12

Man Utd vs Brighton at 2

West Ham vs Man City at 4.30

Todays games on Sky.

What we thinking?

A lot on the line in todays Edinburgh derby.

For the guy who posted the thread about Rangers and Celtic being the only teams on maximum points if it’s a draw anyway.

What’s the story behind Boyle being back at hibs? Did he not go to some Saudi club at the start of the year

What’s the story behind Boyle being back at hibs? Did he not go to some Saudi club at the start of the year

The team got relegated and couldn't afford to transfer fee payments so Boyle is back at Hibs

Fs, every days a school day.
Thought that wee tink made it up.

12-DF1581-DE1-A-4423-91-FF-1-BF239-A4-B098.jpg

Hearts have a decent team.

Shankland is a good signing for them. With having a McKay creating and somebody like Boyce is decent foil for him. He’s a good finisher

More missles from that Hibs stand. Scum. Walker hoping its only chips aswell as if that makes it OK

Man United have had the new manager in place for a while now, and that is their starting line up for the new season. Their bench is god awful as well. Absolutely shocking.

Shaw, Maguire, Fred, Mctominay and Rashford should be no where near that club if they want to win anything.
Quite frightening that only 2 new starts today. They needed a complete overhaul of their team.

I'll be doing the same op.

Next weekend will see the return of Serie A also.
Became disillusioned with football (outwith us pre covid) watched the odd one

Now I’m planning my day round watching as many games as I can again. Wished the summer away there to get it back

Man Uts lineup dearie me.

How does that diddy Maguire keep getting a game ? it's mental.

Back