Tom Miller speech after the celtic game

He's a passionate fan like the rest of us, so obviously he can get caught up in the moment a bit.

Do you remember what you said in the immediate aftermath of the game?

I was shouting and screaming, just as well I wasn't being recorded :)

Andy Little's wee "Amen" at the end is class!!

Tom is a lighthearted, fun guy who gives an alternative spin on a game that we wouldn't get elsewhere.
That guy on saturday was woeful, so would take Tom all day every day over him.
Most of the co-coms are decent too, l like Andy Little and Kevin Thomson particularly.

Most RTV highlights and content produced that use them are ruined by his voice and weird pronunciations and emphasis

I would much rather have Tom that Alex Horsborough and Dj like we had on Saturday, absolutely brutal from the pair of them the whole match.

Alex calling Aribo Ojo all the time

Embarrassing !

Haha the commentary on Saturday was absolutely all over the place from start to finish.

Worth baring in mind he can’t react like we all did after the game, he’s also working don’t see the problem that lot have poked fun at him for a while now

Tom can sometimes talk too much and babble on which comes across as words coming out his mouth without even thinking.

It depends what you want from Rangers TV. Fan tele as it is now, or something more professional sounding like Sky commentary of old (mind when Martin Tyler and Andy Gray used to do our games?).

Who's having a go? Let me guess, the rubber heids who review each others crispy shredded chicken and salt and pepper chips?

Rangers twitter can have some excellent patter but %^*& me there are some amount of bangers.

The latest craze seems to be picking a player and saying how they don't care about them. Lee Wallace usually. Now, not expecting people to gush over him or that, but there is no need to single him out and have a go at him on Twitter.

Would be interested to see a poll done amongst people who watch RTV every week to see if they'd prefer this or a professional commentator who perhaps isn't a Rangers fan.

I can't be arsed with Tom Miller personally but luckily I get to most games.

The amount of criticism that Tom gets is far to much.

See if you dislike his style go and enjoy walker and Crocker then.

Tom is one of us and who cares if he makes silly comments, I find them hilarious, tighter than 2 coats of paint, Ojo oh yes. Brilliant.

If your looking in Tom keep up the commentary as I find you great.

Hats off to Tom's controlled, well-aimed and well-said address. I missed this, so enjoyed that OP, thanks !

I was slabbering at those same faces, just likeTom too, only it was a primaeval, guttural rage, and long coming. It was something not suitable for TV... :))

The amount of criticism that Tom gets is far to much.

See if you dislike his style go and enjoy walker and Crocker then.

Tom is one of us and who cares if he makes silly comments, I find them hilarious, tighter than 2 coats of paint, Ojo oh yes. Brilliant.

If your looking in Tom keep up the commentary as I find you great.

Are people not allowed to want and demand better than all 3 of them?

I'm certainly one of that demographic mate.

He's right, the mentally challengeds have had it way too easy for way too long.
There are some just frightened that that lot are offended after being punched virtually into submission over the last 8 years, they will wake up one day and realise that they have been made a fool of and start enjoying life again the day we win 55 as they will see the real bitterness from our foes

Back