Tom Miller speech after the celtic game

He gets over excited and carried away when Rangers win. We all do, nothing wrong with it. I love his passion.

Tom loves Rangers. More power to him. I thought if anything, he was a little understated in the commentary of the recent game against the sub-human, ugly, cheating, unwashed, pederast, 19th Century Terrorist shitstains than he should've been.

Are people not allowed to want and demand better than all 3 of them?

I want to demand a ride at Big Jessie from Little mix.

Realistically it wont happen.

Hes good at providing what we need.

If you dislike, use the volume button to lower it then.

Not cringey at all, the wee man is brilliant and a proper Rangers man.
Ill tell you whats cringey, those who said after the LCF we'll just can't beat them.
How did you feel after we gave them a doing in their own back yard?
Tom Miller only telling it like it is.

Aye mate, all the mob that claimed we were "mentally weak."
What a load of pish.

Tom is a passionate Rangers man and I'd have him before any neutral commentator who wouldnt possess a fraction of his knowledge. Being neutral would mean they would be obliged to compliment the opposition. How long would that stay in favour with Bears ?

FFS, in a media world where the alternatives are all Rangers haters, any one who finds a grump towards Tom is just being a prick.

He gets over excited and carried away when Rangers win. We all do, nothing wrong with it. I love his passion.
You could post Bjorge Lillelien's famous commentary from when Norway beat England, and it would be unanimous that it's up there with the best bits of commentary ever.

It seems some people just like to have a go no matter the subject.

Tom does a great job. Not sure what people are looking for. They moan about Tom and also moan about BT sports and sky commentary. One is biased towards us in RTV as for the other.....

I want to demand a ride at Big Jessie from Little mix.

Realistically it wont happen.

Hes good at providing what we need.

If you dislike, use the volume button to lower it then.

As I said, I don't watch RTV live every week so can't complain much, but I've seen a number of people who do watch every week saying they'd like a change. From the highlights etc I watch I think there's surely better out there.

I find Tom Miller insufferable at the best of times, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that clip there - passion for the club after an away victory against the scum, what's not to like?

It's RangersTV. Rangers games, for Rangers fans, with a Rangers-supporting commentator. I don't want neutral, unbiased, balanced, sanitised commentary - I want one of our own giving it big licks just as I would.

I currently still have Sky (goes next month). Did I contemplate watching the game on 29 Dec on Sky? Did I f*ck. Down to the pc and get RangersTV on and feel as if I'm amongst my own.

As with most things in life, you have the choice to watch or not. I've seen some other club tv channels in my time and the vast, vast majority are just the same. Replace Tom with John Motson, for example, and you'd get as many crying out for one of 'us' and a bit more passion. I see nothing at all to complain about in Tom's commentary there, nothing at all.

Can't believe there is rangers fans on twitter having a go at him for this

I think that’s brilliant!

I always remember his speech after our last game in the SPL in 2012. “Rangers will overcome”

I do Tom for this, his commentary is a bit “meh” sometimes but he’s a fan and gets carried away with emotion like the rest of us do. You don’t expect it from sky etc but a club channel? Why the hell not!

For the commentary on rtv has come of leaps and bounds since they stopped using hugh burns.tom has improved because he has good co commentators beside him,Andy little,steven Smith,iain Durrant,iain ferguson and Kevin Thompson are all good in different ways and their is good chemistry between them

Caught up in the emotion but I think it's best everyone at the club keeps their powder dry until the league is wrapped up. A riddy if it back fires on you.

Can't see much wrong with that. I'm sure we were all a wee bit emotional that day :)) :))
Certainly an improvement on listening to Crocker 'n Walker :oops:

He's a fan, and like the rest of us, he cares.

He has been there with us since we last beat them in the league at their hovel and when we found ourselves getting the shit kicked out of us in 2012.

I for one would not berate him for putting into words exactly how many of us actually felt as we beat them on their own patch.

If some are getting upset at that, I recommend you don't tune in when we win the league, because like many of us, his output will be pure emotion.....

Not a huge fan of Tom but love that. Christ it’s more measured than 99% on here will have been at FT.

Let’s remember this was on RTV. Not BT Sport. Looking at you Sutton.

In what way is it cringey?
You’ll never please all Rangers fans. I find it totally bizarre some people’s opinions on this.

Finally we have a team that can go out and give them a doing. We should be lapping every moment up and sticking it to them every chance we can.

That’s the same Griffiths that wipes his nose on a corner flag and waved a triclur from the Broomloan.

That’s the same Brown that a beeline for the bears and done a zombie dance.

If I’m being critical, it’s to say we don’t hear enough of that chat.

The sleeping giant has woken and he’s Fckin angry. Let’s let them know!

I really hate it when some of our own support has a go at anyone and everything. We will win the league and someone will complain the manager had the wrong type of tie on, the commentating was not how they like or the club never made the right statement about it.

He's a 100% true blue so he did well to do anything but scream in celebration, I know that's all I was doing.

I really don't get all the fuss over this, he's a passionate Rangers man commentating on a victory over our biggest rivals.
Too much drama over nothing.

I really hate it when some of our own support has a go at anyone and everything. We will win the league and someone will complain the manager had the wrong type of tie on, the commentating was not how they like or the club never made the right statement about it.

He's a 100% true blue so he did well to do anything but scream in celebration, I know that's all I was doing.
I'd have been hunting down the bheast TV commentators and ramming right down their mhanky craws.

You’ll never please all Rangers fans. I find it totally bizarre some people’s opinions on this.

Finally we have a team that can go out and give them a doing. We should be lapping every moment up and sticking it to them every chance we can.

That’s the same Griffiths that wipes his nose on a corner flag and waved a triclur from the Broomloan.

That’s the same Brown that a beeline for the bears and done a zombie dance.

If I’m being critical, it’s to say we don’t hear enough of that chat.

The sleeping giant has woken and he’s Fckin angry. Let’s let them know!

Yep that about covers it

A lot of his commentary is quite cringy, even small things like annunciating the syllables in players names, AL-FRE-DO MO-RE-LOS.

But honestly he’s a huge a Rangers fan and gets caught up in the moment at times so I really can’t bring myself to dislike him or get worked up about it.

God forbid one of our own being happy about beating the scum in their own shithole. I don't know what some people want. We need to start hating these people as much as they hate us. Good on him.

Back