Tom Miller speech after the celtic game

Tom is as staunch as anyone on here, he was brought up in the next street from me in Coatbridge, he went on the same bus as me early in the 70's. he is a Rangers man through and through, he has hurted badly over the last few years just like us all.... His emotions showed up like we all did

Tom is as staunch as anyone on here, he was brought up in the next street from me in Coatbridge, he went on the same bus as me early in the 70's. he is a Rangers man through and through, he has hurted badly over the last few years just like us all.... His emotions showed up like we all did
He’s a nice big guy anytime I’ve met him

I don't know why anyone would have a problem with Tom's wee speech. Some folk will moan just for the sake of it.

Only have one issue with Tom when he clearly said " We're coming after you " that's a utterly ridiculous statement Tom , what you are saying clearly suggest that we are behind the scum and every sane football fan knows we are miles in front of them lol .
Keep it up Tom rip right into them

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Especially since he's taken a bit of a slagging off them after his 'what's the goalie dain' moment.

I quite like him, he's just a fan like any of us at the end of the day.

I think Tom is brilliant. Passionate and honest, and truly one of us. Wears his heart on his sleeve and I have no problems with that.

I can’t listen to Sky, that commentators horrible voice always makes me feel we’re getting done before we even start. Tom is an old Bear through and through. Much rather listen to a friendly voice. No matter how cliche and overdone the one-liners might be!

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Especially since he's taken a bit of a slagging off them after his 'what's the goalie dain' moment.

I quite like him, he's just a fan like any of us at the end of the day.

That was Hugh Burns was it not?

He can talk too much sometimes and his patter can make you cringe a bit but I’d take listening to him over bitter wankers like Andy walker any day.

kinda what i'd expect from a rangers commentator, people complain about the anti rangers agenda in the media now we have a guy who's pro rangers getting it . what do we want a complete nuetral? never happen in this country

He can talk too much sometimes and his patter can make you cringe a bit but I’d take listening to him over bitter wankers like Andy walker any day.

as usual on any Tom Miller thread, it somehow comes down to a choice between Tom and some bitter ratbag like walker. Is it really hard to imagine something other than what's on existing channels?

How about we get a Rangers fan who is actually a decent commentator, rather than someone who has just landed on it by default, and makes numerous mistakes per game (leaving aside the chronic patter).

To be honest, I'd rather just have crowd noise with no commentary.

Back