Tonight’s Superscoreboard

I guess that given there appears to be no sanction for the rape of children, a suitable one for Covid quarantine violation isn’t likely.

However, my original point stands, I want to win the league on the field of play without giving them any excuses. They might be happy gobbling up any political help they can get, but we should never stoop so far.
If we win 55 this year it will f.ucking end half of them. Carnage will ensue.

I guess that given there appears to be no sanction for the rape of children, a suitable one for Covid quarantine violation isn’t likely.

However, my original point stands, I want to win the league on the field of play without giving them any excuses. They might be happy gobbling up any political help they can get, but we should never stoop so far.
I'm not looking for help mate, I believe we're capable enough.
I just don't think any sense of misguided pride should prevent us from looking for them to be punished.

And I don't think for a second they've got away with their paedo ring either, not with the work that's going on concerning that.
They will face justice, it's a matter of when not if.

I'm not looking for help mate, I believe we're capable enough.
I just don't think any sense of misguided pride should prevent us from looking for them to be punished.

And I don't think for a second they've got away with their paedo ring either, not with the work that's going on concerning that.
They will face justice, it's a matter of when not if.
I’ll stick with my pride on the former however misguided, you stick with your optimism on the latter. Hopefully at least one of us will be right!

So to recap:
A player who should have been ineligible plays anyway? He should have been shielding so was ineligible.
The club say they were unaware he was out the country. and did not check? Really?

Legia were kicked out for being unaware of their players.

We are in Covid times.
Are we to believe a football club of such "stature" as Sellik" did not check, double and triple check Covid checks for every one of their players? You know: "any one one of you feeling symptoms, been abroad etc?"

Players get days off: we know that.
Again during Covid are we to believe players were not asked to state their plans during their days off. To decide if okay or not?

We are to swallow that Sellik were not keeping tabs???

I know for a fact-happy to advise the Mods- that Rangers sent cars to pick players up in certain situations for safety/security reasons etc rather than have a player sitting in back of a cab.

Sellik probs do the same sooooo- they might well have picked him up.

Very interesting if evidence emerges they did pick him up given their "we didnae know" statement.

So to recap:
A player who should have been ineligible plays anyway? He should have been shielding so was ineligible.
The club say they were unaware he was out the country. and did not check? Really?

Legia were kicked out for being unaware of their players.

We are in Covid times.
Are we to believe a football club of such "stature" as Sellik" did not check, double and triple check Covid checks for every one of their players? You know: "any one one of you feeling symptoms, been abroad etc?"

Players get days off: we know that.
Again during Covid are we to believe players were not asked to state their plans during their days off. To decide if okay or not?

We are to swallow that Sellik were not keeping tabs???

I know for a fact-happy to advise the Mods- that Rangers sent cars to pick players up in certain situations for safety/security reasons etc rather than have a player sitting in back of a cab.

Sellik probs do the same sooooo- they might well have picked him up.

Very interesting if evidence emerges they did pick him up given their "we didnae know" statement.

When they get tested the DO get asked these questions.

Surely in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow he’s been seen and it’s been reported back to the club before the story broke. There must’ve been fans in the airport or on the plane

if he was suspended would he have allowed to play? he's been registered properly.

his registration isn't the issue here. he lied to be allowed to play.
They used the ineligible player excuse to get Legia Warsaw deducted 3 points to stay in Europe, it was a mistake by Legia Warsaw playing said player. What is the difference here, he shouldn’t have played, but they played him mistakenly or not.

Is it true that the team LASK were deducted 6 points due to their players breaking COVID rules?

FWIW I actually don't want Celtic kicked out of Europe - that would mean their sole focus is on the league.

Did they actually all just casually laugh at that? The host seemed a bit uneasy but they other two simpletons laughing away at a Rangers players bring knocked unconscious. Scumbags.
We can't deny we all got a chuckle when Lambert attempted to dine out on Albertz leg.
But if Jorge was on SSB and some caller thanked him for knocking Lambert out, Jorge would be suitably embarrassed and the caller would rightly be denounced as low-life beggar.
Not with these people. The caller no doubt is the toast of his mhank ridden grief hole and Wilson fell asleep tonight remembering the highlight of his "career".
Compare the reaction to another Tim-Jakey calling Bolingo "no' right in the heid". Hugh had a touch of the vapors and had to call a halt to the verbal savage assault on a *elti* player.
Never mind that the evidence suggests he really can't be.

Narrative set - no points reduction
There are rules though. The govt say you must self isolate if coming back from Spain. That means he was eligible to play against Killie. They played him. They played an illegible player. They cheated. Simples.

Got Legia Warsaw thrown out of Europe, after humping the reptilian cvnts, for doing the same thing, but in far les serious circumstances !

Being an old guy I remember bits and pieces from years gone by. I’m sure I remember that Martin Buchan lost the captaincy of Manchester United after falling out with the club because he wanted to have possession of his Passport. If I remember correctly clubs used to hold passports as players, many being airheads, would turn up at airports for tours, European games without travel documentation. Presumably this is no longer a standard practice?
There’s no way any club is risking losing half their team in a Euro game because they forgot their passports. I can’t think of a single story of a player missing a flight because he forgot his passport. The problem is nobody is willing or allowed to ask the questions.

Bolingoli came on for the last few minutes of their game the other day - a game they drew and dropped points... now, just imagine for a second he scored the winner in the 90th minute and the poets won the game.

What THEN?

Celtic bloggers, fans, and like minded pundits were trying to get us and others punished and docked points for the friendly game testing delay/mixup.

Celtic bloggers, fans and like minded pundits were trying to get Aberdeen punished and docked points for the 8 player jolly at the pub.

Now? Celtic bloggers, fans and like minded pundits believe Celtic do not deserve to be punished and docked points for the Bolingoli case, never mind the Thumb‘s trashy ned home booze up.

Worst of all? They say it all with a straight face.

Shame FC. Warped and demented seems like a mild way to describe them. In their heads, their cause outweighs all fact, reason, and moral.

Although the precedent has been set, whats the chances though of us being docked points instead at some stage this season if one of our players similarly messes up? They cannot reasonably fine or dock points now from ANY team in relation to covid isolation guidelines.

Celtic bloggers, fans, and like minded pundits were trying to get us and others punished and docked points for the friendly game testing delay/mixup.

Celtic bloggers, fans and like minded pundits were trying to get Aberdeen punished and docked points for the 8 player jolly at the pub.

Now? Celtic bloggers, fans and like minded pundits believe Celtic do not deserve to be punished and docked points for the Bolingoli case, never mind the Thumb‘s trashy ned home booze up.

Shame FC. Warped and demented seems like a mild way to describe them. In their heads, their cause outweighs all fact, reason, and moral.

Although the precedent has been set, whats the chances though of us being docked points instead at some stage this season if one of our players similarly messes up? They cannot reasonably fine or dock points now from ANY team in relation to covid isolation guidelines.

Oh yes they can. will.

Is it pretty certain he must have been on a private plane, seems like there are no regular flights to Malaga from any airport in Scotland unless he left from England
Will be really interesting if another Tim player was with him, Lennon would be in no mans land if that ever came out.

Is it pretty certain he must have been on a private plane, seems like there are no regular flights to Malaga from any airport in Scotland unless he left from England
Will be really interesting if another Tim player was with him, Lennon would be in no mans land if that ever came out.
Ryan fly direct to Malaga on Monday mornings.
But here's what's really interesting; they didn't fly back until THURSDAY.
IF he flew out on the Monday and came back on the Thursday then he and his rancid club can't play until Thursday the 20th of August.
Bye, bye Champion's League.
Here's last week's Ryanair back from Malaga.
If he flew Ryanair, Celtic Football Club and their manager are lying.
GCDORtS.jpg

Last edited:
IF he flew out on the Monday and came back on the Thursday then he and his rancid club can't play until Thursday the 20th of August.
GCDORtS.jpg
Send that to the Sun. Theyll print it.

The Aberdeen players (as stupid as they were) I do have some sympathy for.

Personally i'm uncomfortable going to pubs and restaurants just now and would probably avoid - but the Scottish Government has deemed them safe to open. So these players didn't break any rules or regulations - they were just unlucky to visit a pub that had an outbreak.

And I understand the argument that as professional footballers operating in a bubble they shouldn't have been there in the first place - but from listening to Alex Dyer he said his players were allowed to visit restaurants with their family and i'm sure other clubs allow that too. So I don't get the difference between a restaurant and a pub - and it is completely feasible that the players went out without telling Aberdeen FC (as why should they?).

Bolongoli on the other hand not only went outside his bubble (whatever that is), he travelled to a country on the unsafe list and didn't self-isolate when he returned home. And that's before you get to the fact that there's not a cats chance in hell that he didn't inform somebody at Celtic who may now be attempting to cover it up. And if they know and still let him train and still played him that's some breach of the rules/regulations/ whatever you want to call it. At best they are guilty of failing to control their player.

So I think it's unfortunate that Aberdeen and Celtic are being mixed together. The Aberdeen players didn't break any Scottish Government rules and the club dealt with it properly before their next game. At no point did any Aberdeen players mix with players from another club and the relevant players self-isolated. Bolongoli did break the rules/regulations and then not only mixed with his own players, but put Kilmarnock players at risk. Celtic didn't deal with this and are culpable of at best failing to control their player, or at worse knowingly putting another teams players at risk.

GCDORtS.jpg

There are flights from Malaga to Glasgow International on Tuesday evenings.

Guidi and Duffy are continuing from where Keevins left off last night.

Guidi wants a rule put in place so a club loses the points if their players break the rules and they have to miss matches, not retrospectively however!

Duffy doing his best to play the whole thing down. He even suggested what the Aberdeen players did was worse as there was more of them.

thats the narrative now being pushed on RC

Not retrospectively. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for noncompliance.

you can’t hammer the next club and not Celtic and Aberdeen. Well, except in this fucking shite hole of a backwater you can. A game ran for and by Celtic scum.

they are def going down the yellow card route

next time will be different

Radio snyde ain't called radio snyde for nothing.

And Gordon really is a moron. Wouldn't think this clown actually played for us.

This is the hanging effigies but the Celtic toilets were vandalised all over again.

Whatever Rangers youth players and Aberdeen players are alleged of is in no way comparable to Bolingoli's trip to Spain.

Mad Timmy on there trying drag Rangers in to this with the friendly going ahead supposedly without test results.
Unfortunately the Scot Prof was on just before him being asked about why the Killie game is going ahead. He states it was a risk assessed judgement call. So was our game. End of story.
It's a bit different making a judgement call about players' tests who have been in a "bubble" and a player and club lying about foreign countries visited.

Radio snyde ain't called radio snyde for nothing.

And Gordon really is a moron. Wouldn't think this clown actually played for us.
I put it on there only because I asked Alexa I lasted less than 5mins,in that time our game against Dundee Utd was mentioned and the panel decided Aberdeen and Celtic shouldn’t be punished but the next Club guilty should.

It will be all praise for the mentally challengeds for the swift way they acted. Meanwhile more and more sleaze gets brushed under the carpet in their cess pit
Yes, only they could be sold as coming out of a situation like this, where they are clearly in the wrong, as a positive. Tells you all you need to know about Scotland.

I put it on there only because I asked Alexa I lasted less than 5mins,in that time our game against Dundee Utd was mentioned and the panel decided Aberdeen and Celtic shouldn’t be punished but the next Club guilty should.

Watch this space. I said so on the other threads re it.

If we've any kind of lead and we get dragged into anything like them.

Watch out for points deductions.

I'm as sure as Night follows Day.

Laurie from Dennistoun will be scribbling his drivvle down as we speak in preparation for tonights debacle!!!
I remember a couple of seasons ago having the misfortune to listen to SS in the car towards the end of the night and at about 7:40 the bold Laurie came on trying to sound more intelligent than everyone else and he wittered on for 15 minutes but during his to and fro with the panel he let it slip that the station had phoned him to come on to talk about something (can’t recall what). Clearly there were no callers waiting to speak so they obviously have guys like Laurie the Tims number to reach out to if need be.....and that is why I don’t tune in! It’s a Cellik station for Cellik fans, end of!

Back