Tonight I fell out with this team.

This team has given us great joy but tonight they let us all down on a very emotional night and I’m absolutely gutted with them.

I know I’ll get pelters but I’ve honestly fell out with them that was not worthy of a great mans honour.

Agree 100% mate, what I would give to have any of Walter’s leaders in this side.

This team has given us great joy but tonight they let us all down on a very emotional night and I’m absolutely gutted with them.

I know I’ll get pelters but I’ve honestly fell out with them that was not worthy of a great mans honour.

They have let us all down all season.

What a load of pish all that chat about winning ugly was.

There are serious problems here, we’ve a team struggling to score goals from open play and a soft underbelly at the back.

We know these players are good enough, but the attitude looks different from last season. It’s time that honest truths were delivered in the dressing room.

Tonight I can understand. The players will be feeling like us after Walters passing.

But the rest of the season hasn’t been good enough.

We've been rotten all season. Not sure they can or know how to put this right. E every international break I think we'll come back stronger and we don't

I think people have genuinely forgotten that normal league seasons see plenty of points dropped, in September 2009 we didn’t score a single goal - never mind win.

It was a poor performance, and we need to up it but calm down. I will concede though, we are playing a dangerous game just now.

Motherwell is even more of a must win now.

Yhe signs are there for all to see, some don,'t want to see them.
Every game is now a struggle and we are running out of luck.
The fact they gave Lego the chance to score and run to oir fans on a night like tonight is unforgiveable.
Sunday is anotjer battle we probably wont win .
No goals in this team.

Most of the players just don't get it. Like Goldson for example. I would have started Shagger and Davis. They would have played their hearts out to honour Walter. Really disappointed with that shiiiiite.

Yhe signs are there for all to see, some don,'t want to see them.
Every game is now a struggle and we are running out of luck.
The fact they gave Lego the chance to score and run to oir fans on a night like tonight is unforgiveable.
Sunday is anotjer battle we probably wont win .
No goals in this team.
The fact that he has done it on a night like tonight tells you he is a classless Kunt.

You're not alone, dont want to single out any player but Brown bossed the game for them and that is unacceptable.

Not to beat a team containing Brown, Bates, Ojo and McCrorie is shocking. Thought Gerrard and Beale got schooled tactically tonight - we just surrendered the midfield. Only safe passes from Hagi all night, Lundstrum too slow and laboured. Can’t afford two passengers against that lot, who’ll run all night (against us).

We haven’t played to our best all season and we’re still occupying top spot.

We need to improve quickly and start to win games again.

Having said that I think we will all forgive tonight for obvious reasons.

We were crying out for energy tonight and we had Patrerson sitting on the bench watching, we have to find a way of getting this boy on the park.

I fell out with the team and Walter when we got a CL tanking at home off a Romanian pub team in Unirea Urziceni.

It’s Rangers. You’ll be over it in a couple of days.
And he would understand.

I was very emotional at the game tonight I expected so much more from this team especially tonight they have it in them to do so much more.

Before this goes any further, stop this bullshit about letting walter down.

Have a bit of respect for his wife and family, who I can assure you that the result tonight will be the least of their worries.

Slate them for the performance all you want, but bringing Walter's passing into it and passing it to the players is disgusting.

What's bugging me is we didn't show any urgency to recover that. We got lucky with a penalty but we weren't firing shots off, piling bodies forward, nothing. Their keeper never had a save to make.

I fell out with the team and Walter when we got a CL tanking at home off a Romanian pub team in Unirea Urziceni.

It’s Rangers. You’ll be over it in a couple of days.
And he would understand.

"Over the last few years we've suffered one or two disappointments and everyone has always rallied round and come back again and hopefully it will be the same this time. We have a situation where we have had a decent run in the league and we have to make sure we don't allow that bad result to affect performances in the domestic situation.
~ Walter Smith

(source)

Before this goes any further, stop this bullshit about letting walter down.

Have a bit of respect for his wife and family, who I can assure you that the result tonight will be the least of their worries.

Slate them for the performance all you want, but bringing Walter's passing into it and passing it to the players is disgusting.
All these posters who put stuff up yesterday and today about how 'only a win will honour Walter' basically painted themselves into a corner.

Some folk never learn.

Assist, plus penalty tucked away under pressure. Aye, fall out with him.

Bunch of fannyholders on here.

See that bit in Ally's tribute about how Walter was a sore loser but accepted its part of sport? Some of you cunts should maybe listen to that and digest it.
I've defended Tav for years, A Rangers Captain letting brown, mongo brown,bully you to score is a disgrace

Pathetic post - you forget that the team would have been wanting to do better considering that most of them will have actual;;y met Walter, unlike you!

Back