Tonight I fell out with this team.

In that case show some understanding to the situation.

I do all I wanted was that team to give him and his family a performance to be proud of run through walls for him tonight they didn’t and I feel they let us all down.

Maybe I’m being too harsh because I’m emotional but it’s my honest feelings.

I think people have genuinely forgotten that normal league seasons see plenty of points dropped, in September 2009 we didn’t score a single goal - never mind win.

It was a poor performance, and we need to up it but calm down. I will concede though, we are playing a dangerous game just now.

Motherwell is even more of a must win now.
Social media wasn't as pervasive then. Now the emotional idiots get a buzz and feed off the reactions their idiocy generates. It's a pretty big and new, modern problem. With our climbing back up the leagues and establishing ourselves versus their collapse last season, this is the most normal one in a decade and it appears a lot of the emotional types have forgotten what they're like.

I do all I wanted was that team to give him and his family a performance to be proud of run through walls for him tonight they didn’t and I feel they let us all down.

Maybe I’m being too harsh because I’m emotional but it’s my honest feelings.
I get what your saying, but the bottom line is, even if we had won 8-0 tonight it wouldn't make his family or close friends feel any better.

Believe me, when I lost my parents, the last thing on my mind was how Rangers were getting on. Another thing, they are going through one of the worst parts of it, the time between death and the funeral. It's like being in limbo.

We're not playing well, it's as simple as that. We just have to move on and hopefully sort it out.

No.

You clearly study Scott Brown's career in far greater detail than I, and keep a wee list of Rangers errors.

Like I said, grow up.
You didn't understand my point from the beginning, My point being: was about Tav, not brown, out of courtesy I answered your question about brown and not Tav.

I study Rangers, have done for 50 years. Grow up indeed

The problem is clearly the front 4 from Aribo on.

Aribo, Hagi, Morelos and Roofe all want the ball in to feet. Some make runs in behind but there’s no directness. It’s all tippy tippy pish.

Controversial but switch one of those players for Brandon Barker and we create more chances and win that game. He’s not at their level but he offers a different option.

Wright is the same. Even off form he provides a different option.

So for me you play Hagi or Roofe at the front of the midfield. Play two from Roofe, Sakala and Morelos. And then the final spot is Kent, but in his absence Wright, Barker or a youth player.

And how the heck Patterson isn’t getting a regular start is ridiculous.

Understand the OPs sentiment. Frustration watching the same players make the same mistakes. Our set up was wrong as well, we gave them too much time on the ball whilst our midfield sat deep leaving our 3 attackers to knacker themselves out doing a high press against 5 players.

We prob done enough to win the game, although I thought the penalty was on the soft side.

It's been an emotional 48 hours, Sir Walters teams had these types of performance in them as well.

Dissapointing, but still top. As always with Rangers the next game is the most important one, and all of us who are annoyed, angry, disillusioned and frustrated will still be there, still a fan, still Rangers, still supporting and still celebrating the legends that have gone before and ready to celebrate the legends still in the making.

You didn't understand my point from the beginning, My point being: was about Tav, not brown, out of courtesy I answered your question about brown and not Tav.

I study Rangers, have done for 50 years. Grow up indeed
Your point was about Tav, I suggested that his assist plus penalty under pressure were not reasons to fall out with him.

You replied bringing brown into it, not me. It's all there in the thread.

Your point was about Tav, I suggested that his assist plus penalty under pressure were not reasons to fall out with him.

You replied bringing brown into it, not me. It's all there in the thread.
He let brown bully him and not for the first time, his passing was also awful, 5 mins to go and he passes it out for a throw-in for them

This team has given us great joy but tonight they let us all down on a very emotional night and I’m absolutely gutted with them.

I know I’ll get pelters but I’ve honestly fell out with them that was not worthy of a great mans honour.
Fùcking grow up man.

Just gutted with that tonight was hoping for a performance and that's what we get.
Phuckin hell - stop bleeting because you didn't what you wanted. Do you not think we all wanted a win. Do you not think all the players and staff wanted to win? They'll be more upset than you didums.

Phuckin hell - stop bleeting because you didn't what you wanted. Do you not think we all wanted a win. Do you not think all the players and staff wanted to win? They'll be more upset than you didums.
It was a big night tonight and the players let us down what i mean is when the pressure's on these players fold!!

Back