Tony Fitzpatrick says the season is done, give Celtic the title

Do we just 'give' them the Scottish Cup as well?

Might as well if the "well Celtic were probably going to win it anyway" logic is being applied.

Funny, the Scottish Cup has barely been spoken about.

I've genuinely not seen one decent or logical argument for giving them the title apart from "aye but points ahead". Might as well just wrap it every season once a team goes 9 points clear then eh?

"I know there is going to be consequences with those decisions."

As long as they don't affect you Tony eh?

Simpleton.

Wow - just look at that quote:

“There’s been 30 games played, so I’m not in favour of making the season null and void, that would be criminal”
Well Tony ..almost as criminal as your St Mirren team who bent over for your beloved Celtic and took a pounding to facilitate them winning the league.
Before anyone reminds me,yes I fully remember Dundee had to beat Hearts too!.

Last edited:
St Mirren legend ha ha

I would love it if the whole league just collapsed and teams went under and a new British league was formed without kunts like this having a say in anything and the majority of teams in Scotland can get fuked !

St. Mirren legend!!!!!

Jesus Chris almighty. Even in the midst of a global fucking pandemic that made me laugh.

I can’t believe during these times They’re still pressing ahead with the PR sham. Disgraceful.

let's ask, Andy Walker, Alan Brazil, Chris Sutt... next for their views on the subject.

If a decision is taken to award the title, why is there a desire to appease everyone else by altering the league structure to promote everyone who is desperate and not to relegate everyone who is desperate?

Perhaps someone can clarify, is there not a stated time, i.e. a year or two before the league structure can be changed. Or does that only apply when they are dealing with a team who play in blue?

I will consider walking away if this were ever to be agreed - with eight games still to play.

As has been stated on here before, do we award Wimbledon and The Open to the current world number one?

The people running the Scottish game will absolutely make sure the mentally challengeds get the league, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks.

There’s no doubt about that in my mind.

“The press” sounding out people for a favorable interview

Criminal you say... what about the real criminals of child abuse, care to comment?

These rancid stories really are click bait !
Who the fck cares what some tramp pikey black necked rhat thinks...
RAM IT !

Wow - just look at that quote:

“There’s been 30 games played, so I’m not in favour of making the season null and void, that would be criminal”
Tell you what’s criminal Anthony , the systematic abuse and rape of minors over decades At Celtic and the subsequent cover up to this day . Let’s hear you shout out about bringing Celtic to face justice for that you bellend .

What’s that ? Silence . Thought so .

Wheel out the next septic cheerleader .

Fitzpatrick and Celtic's many other mouthpieces really sicken me to the core. They need to show some respect. This is an unprecedented situation we are living in (WW1 & 2 accepted).

The honourable decision to make is to call the 2019-2020 football season null and void as a tribute to those who have died of Covid19 and in support of the medical staff and others in society working in brave and dangerous circumstances.

This would show the world that that 'life actually is more important than football'. Is football going to go out on a disgraceful limb here in contrast to other sports? There is going to be no Rugby or Wimbledon Tennis champions, No Olympic Gold Medalists etc.

The only champions of 2019-2020 should be the NHS staff and the vital support workers in the UK and their equivalent in other countries. In fact in the UK the NHS should be awarded the George Cross I.e. NHS GC for Gallantry and Bravery. The GC has only been awarded collectively twice before, Malta GC in WW2 and the RUC GC in 2000.

Shame on you, Fitzpatrick, Lennon, Sutton, Hartson and other Celtic mouthpieces.

Scottish central defender Luke Campbell is cursing his luck, with his Jersey Bulls side being told their season is null and void after winning all 27 games, with 99 goals scored and just seven conceded.

Let’s give them the Scottish Cup while we’re at it. In fact, why don’t we just give them every trophy going forward before a ball is kicked. The only downside would be not getting to read about people like Tony Fitzpatrick’s opinions as they wouldn’t be needed anymore.

They can't compute that we may beat them twice. It's the reason there is such a fall-out from the December victories in the last two years. They can't understand it. Thus, in this instance, they can't envisage the gap coming down to 4pts.

Another Liewell cheerleader wheeled out. All these tims are a fcking embarrassment, they are getting more desperate by the day.

Quite unreal that a genuine suggestion is to award Celtic the title but not relegate anyone. What is the logic behind that?!

Well... interesting wording "give" .. that is exactly what it is. Their is no 'giving' of a title, you have to win a title.

Time for the bears to wise up on who we give our blue pound too and start to think long and hard in future about away games.

Now now, don’t be messing with people’s day out at any expense. No the Rangers way is just accept everyone’s shit and carry on as usual, as others in the thread have already noted they’ve exhausted the green and grey players past and present and now it’s others with the same scummy mindset assisting the filthy organisation get given something they haven’t actually won with not a hint of red face about it or thought to upholding SPORTING INTEGRITY. We allow ourselves to be treated like shit so we get treated like shit!

If it was us that was clear at the top how many in Scottish football would be coming out saying give rangers the title. The narrative would very clearly be unfinished season, null and void.

Celtic fan says award Celtic the League - shocker. If any professional media men wonder why their sales are going down year on year - precisely cause of shit like this

Reactions: VGM
So the only team to lose out in this cunning plan is Rangers? No way will the rest of Scottish football agree to this...…...

Even though I’m responding here to fellow supporters I think it’s best we try and ignore when clowns like this make ridiculous suggestions.
I’m confident the club won’t accept said scenario if it’s proposed.

Sure the last time Fitzpatrick said that was when he was part of a st midden side that handed the beasts a 5-0 win at the end of the season in 86 to give them the title

Jog on Tony

And on another note - it always annoyed the shit out of me how many times I used to get this weapon as a ‘doubler’ when collecting Panini stickers

Back