Triple01s

Horrible to see someone so young hit with that. Once it’s in the bones though it’s a matter of when, not if.

Absolutely gutted to hear this, been following these guys for a while now and love their energy and passion for both their music and our club.

Horrific at any age to get news like that but for such a young lad with so many dreams ahead it’s unimaginable.

Thinking of you lads and playing your music loud.

The poor guy. I just watched the video in work just with the subtitles and no sound, even that nearly had me greeting. If i heard the guys voice it may have put me over the edge.

Heartbreaking man. Some strength that boy has to even just do that video, never mind continuing to work so hard. Not my cup of tea music wise but the boy is living his dream and all the best to him and his family.

Wow, that was a hard watch. Gut wrenching hearing horrific news like that.

Loved that type of music when I was young but grew out of it. That said, I can't help but like their tunes...catchy as %^*&!

Local lads who ain't scared to tie their colours to the mast, hope the club invites them into the directors box for a game.

Absolutely tragic for the poor lad.
Total respect for coming out publicly and saying it too and holding it together like that. I know I definitely couldn't do it. Gutted for the poor lad

Devastating news for him and his family. I lost my mum last year to lung cancer just 2-3 weeks after her diagnosis. She never smoked in her life & was only 55. It’s a lady's front bottom of a condition which doesn’t discriminate. Wish him all the best

Absolutely brutal. Poor guy - when he's rhyming off what he's had to deal with it just sounds unimaginable.

I can only wish him, his family and friends the very best. :(

Massive love to the guy. Cant imagine what thats like. They were top 5 in my spotify wrapped. Hope he finds peace from the fact randoms like me are feeling the tracks

Heartbreaking for the poor guy. Would be nice if Rangers could given them hospitality and maybe have them on pitch at halftime or something.

Heartbreaking and so sad, yet he looks mega buzzing for folk to hear his new music/projects. Wish him the best.

Brutal news, my heart goes out to him. Some courage filming that video and I hope it’s of comfort to him that he got to leave a legacy of getting to make a music video at Ibrox. Hope with what time he’s got left he’s able to reflect on what he achieved in such a short space of time.

Horrible news! Great to see him carrying on though and credit that he has kept creating throughout his struggle

Devastating news for him and his family. I lost my mum last year to lung cancer just 2-3 weeks after her diagnosis. She never smoked in her life & was only 55. It’s a lady's front bottom of a condition which doesn’t discriminate. Wish him all the best

That's brutal to lose her so quick mate, sorry to hear it. Lost my mother to lung cancer too (lifelong smoker though, saw it coming my whole life). We got a few months with her at least. Must have been tough for you pal, much love.

Awful news, I cannot think how that must feel. Those guys have achieved so much and they should be proud.

Just about in tears watching that. Well done for getting in front of the camera & doing that video could not have been easy.

Saw the wee guy passed away. Was fighting back tears a bit seeing the picture his pal posted on Twitter.

Heartbreaking.

God sakes that has absolutely floored me as I didn't notice the date on the original thread.
R I P son
Thinking of your family and friends.

Back