Triple01s

Absolutely heartbreaking. Safe in the arms of Jesus. Rest Easy Young Man. What an incredibly talented and brave boy you were.

Hold your loved ones tight. Let them know you love them as you just never know what is around the corner. So so sad.

So sad to hear that, lot of admiration for his bravery in standing up to his illness in the way he did.
RIP Tyler.

Heartbreaking news a genuine lad who just wanted to make it in life doing something he was passionate about cancer is a horrible illness even more so when it takes the life of someone young and full of potential

RIP fella. So quick after they put out his story video, and now he's gone. So sad.
Hopefully the other guy from the band continues to do what they do.
WATP.

Thats absolutely horrific. I enjoy their music , i know its not for everyone. The duo are extremely talented, rest in peace young man

Heartbreaking. Such a young lad with an awesome amount of talent taking at that age. Life can be so cruel at times. I watched the video he put out with his best mate and for him to speak so brave under the circumstances just blew me away. What a brave kid.

And for the kid to be taken by the most awful of illnesses aswell. Heart goes out to his loved ones.

Rest in peace Tyler.

What a brave young man to sit in front of a camera and do that video, I have no idea about their music but he is a credit to humanity with that humble dignity, rest easy fellow bear.

Back