Tuesday's Back Pages - 23 images, mostly of rampant paranoia

Its actually ridiculous the amount that is being made of this.

Don't they understand:

a) Celtic had more penalties in 18/19 than Rangers. Now Rangers have 2 more after Saturday. You would think we would be ahead by double figures going by the reaction.
b) Defoe wasn't looking for the penalty he got straight back up and didn't appeal - Jordan Jones was the complete opposite.
c) If there was cheating - do you think they powers that be would want to draw attention by giving more penalties when we were absolutely cruising against the worst SPL side.

I don't seem to remember this uproar when Ryan Jack was fouled in the build up to Celtics goal when they beat us 1-0? Funny that.....

Clarke is now embarrassing and making an erse of himself,he should do his interviews sober,or not hung over.
Can’t be short of refereeing options,with all these supposed refs on hotline.
By hounding these referees they are obviously looking for pressure on 50/50 decisions to go against Rangers,be interesting to see how professional these guys are,or how fickle they are.
Thanks f posting.

%^*& them all. Hateful, bitter little country.
They're shitting themselves over 55.

tenor.gif

"Wan hunner years ae bein pyoor cheatet ..... that feckin h*n basturt helicoapter wit changed direction is follaeing me noo ...."

This countrys is absolutely nuts its embarrassing they got it splashed on front page that clown clarke calling for defoe to be banned you have to think what our players and especially our manager think of the absolute mental crap we have to put up with.This country is going to be if not already is the laughing stock of world football as someone said earlier this bitter little country hating itself to death it really is a joke.

Last edited:
Clarke is a prick

He refused to attend the ref and manager summit last month so his say means f.uck all as he failed to contribute

Also the clammer from ex poet players and pro poet ex refs for conspiracies is just laughable when the stats are assessed

Hope Stevie G lights the blue touch paper and tells Clarke to STFU and mind his own business. Clarke is an unprofessional mumbling jakey c.unt

Let's look at the last 2 Rangers games as an example. There were eight penalties / penalty claims over both matches

3 decisions/non decisions against Cowdenbeath, all wrong, all detrimental to Rangers
5 decisions / non decisions against St Mirren, three correct (according to real experts) and two wrong (one in favour of Rangers and one against Rangers(the foul on Morelos).
So out of 5 wrong decisions, 4 were detrimental to Rangers, so how the hell can anyone say we get the benefit.
As for Boyd's insane ramblings, surely someone either currently or previously at Rangers, must be given the right of reply.

Bitter, twisted and unfortunately not unexpected.

Thanks for posting the papers again..

It's not only on the back pages but on the front ones as well,it's getting ridiculous now and going beyond paranoia,it's sinister

A Vanguard Bears blog from Aug 2014 describes how, at an official meeting of the SPL clubs in July 2012, chaired by Doncaster, Rod McKenzie -whose firm represented both Celtic and the SFA - glared over at Charles Green and Ally McCoist, representing Rangers, and exclaimed "you bastards have been cheating us for years!"
http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/judges-jury-and-executioners.html

Since they arranged for their biggest rivals to be taken out of the equation in 2012 (in the best interests of $porting In€grity, naturally) Celtic have won 14 of the 19 domestic trophies available to them (the League and the cup still to play for, of course).

You can see how the pro-Rangers, anti-Celtic bias in Scottish football has held them back.

And isn't Clarke urging the Compliance Officer to take action over an incident that had nothing to do with his team, bringing the game into disrepute?

Maybe the CO should have a wee glance in his direction.

Last edited:
The newpapers in Scotland are a disgrace! No wonder they only sell to the unwashed illiterate.

I am sure many of us were at Rugby Park to see Killie players diving about every time one of our players went near them to break up the play - maybe he was unsighted then! Utter dogshit as usual.

Only in Scotland. What a bitterly divided nation we are. And now these mentally challengeds seem to own the press. What a one-sided representation of reality. Fake news originated here with the mentally challengeds.

The obvious problem for all these paranoia merchants is that they think their beloved Celtic are feeling pressure, for the first time in many years. It's destroying the last bit of brain in their heads.

Win the league Rangers, watch them all self ignite.

Celtic's placemen in the mhedia are on Red alert as they go all out to demonise the SFA, the match officials and anyone wearing Blue.

An tsunami of anti-Rangers bias and unadulterated hatred!

Clarke's also just completed the application form for his next job at Parkheid.
I hope Gerrard slaughters him in the press conference and on the park come Saturday, fcking miserable kunt

So a headline wanting Defoe done for diving shows a big f*ck off image of the defender clearly putting his leg across him and making contact with his left knee?

Am I seeing things here?
Imo the only reason i can agree that it wasnt a pen was that Defoes touch was heavy and lost control of the ball.

Defoe controlls that ball then he would have been impeded in getting the shot away so would have been a pen

Its sad, anyone visiting scottish football will read this bile and believe that Rangers are cheaters and sellik are always the victim.

The sellik pr machine is playing a blinder while our pr is non existant.

Imo the only reason i can agree that it wasnt a pen was that Defoes touch was heavy and lost control of the ball.

Defoe controlls that ball then he would have been impeded in getting the shot away so would have been a pen

Oh I don't think it was a penalty either. I think Defoe has avoided the challenge and lost his balance, but he bounced straight back up and kept going. No claims for a penalty. Dallas was too hasty awarding it, but that's his problem and not Defoe's. If there's any question at today's press conference about retrospective action against him I really hope (and expect) Gerrard will go for it all guns blazing.

This is so sad as a nation we are facked, as a football back water we are right up there with the poorest in FIFA, I wish back in 2012 we had tried to get out of this scum infested football league. Thanks again GS for the papers, no matter how insane they are.

Back