Tuesday's Back Pages - 23 images, mostly of rampant paranoia

I suppose nobody is talking about their dirty secrets anymore, they've taken the SPOTLIGHT, right off themselves.

Last edited:
If ever there were any doubts about the level of hatred towards us as both a Club and a support they should be dismissed totally now.
Our enemies are whoever we are playing against in any match.
F*ck the rest of Scottish football and its scummy republican media.
Hammer them all starting with the trash on Wednesday night.

The Ministry of Truth in full flap mode...run by poets and alive and well in Scotland.

I usually have a read of the back pages but I didn't bother today as I knew exactly what was being printed, we all did!
Hey I just realised that this is my post number 1690!:)) I owe myself a beer for that.:D

W.A.T.P.

Yes you do! I'd send you a cyber pint if I could find the emoji on this new site!!

Jig big Derrick Boyd should be putting stats up of the last four seasons and backing our manager up. Sick with these bassas with there big mouths.

You can see how the press views things When You look at the photo about the Eduoard non penalty, the caption says " makes contact with Eduoard" , for goodness sake, it's as clear as day that the defended has played the ball away and Eduoard has kicked the sole of his boot. Anyone with eyes can see it.

You just know that Defoe will have the final say on Saturday and Clarke’s plan will have backfired. Nothing surer when it comes to football.

Back