Turkey Taps Problem And The Implications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people will buy anything if you put a Union Flag on it ffs. The type of people that wear these fakes tend to wear them so people know they are a prod and don't even know much about football I've noticed.

The tartan /Union Jack effort may well be the worst garment to ever be associated with Rangers ever.

I have to get one but I'm not sure how I'll get it past my guide dog! :)

There's always a flurry of excitement on here before the new kit is released. There are always lots of mock-ups and prototypes by fans eager to see their ideas put into the final shirts.

Most of these Turkish tops reflect that. It's guys seeing things in tops that they won't anywhere else.

Hard to curtail for that reason, but that's the truth.

Ive met many rangers fans through the years. Some who are well off,some who don't have much,but when rangers score we all celebrate as one and so it should be. Sadly going by some on here,if they're next to a guy with one of the tops that aren't to their approval and rangers score a winner against the Tim's,they wont be celebrating with them as they're somehow beneath them. I see rangers and our support as one big family,warts and all.

People buying a fanzine are doing it presumably because they like the content. You are suggesting that if they did not do that they would buy an official programme instead. I don't think that is a given.

So then the argument about buying these tips are the same they are buying them because they like them.

I have no issue with fanzine being sold but pointing out that someone could use it as similar argument to these tops

So then the argument about buying these tips are the same they are buying them because they like them.

I have no issue with fanzine being sold but pointing out that someone could use it as similar argument to these tops
The difference is with the fanzine is that the money is going to Rangers fans but with these tops it's not going to other fans nor the club itself.

I bought the white and orange fake ones last year before we could by official. Bought all 3 tops when they were out official and will be buying the new top from the pop up shop tomorrow.

Still use the fakes for 5s but never wore them to Ibrox. Also won't ever buy again now we have a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back