Match Thread Turkey v Italy

Italy playing a 4-3-3 and attacking. They got players called Jorginho in their team....

Changed days I'll tell ye.

Nice play by Cristante and Jorginho, ball gets played into Spinazola in the box who should shoot but a good tackle.

Outstanding goal.

It’ll take some beating to top that performance, but if this is the bar that’s been set then we’ve got some brilliant games to look forward to!!

First time Ive seen Insigne, been impressed apart from his miss first half.

Reminds me of myself, a tenacious midget, just better looking and much better at football!

Really not exaggerating when I say that is the goal he scores the most, ridiculous how often he does it.

Wouldn’t mind Turkey scoring for my 3-1 bet.

Italy have absolutely strolled this and they havent had to get out of first gear. Turkey have been absolutely woeful. There's no energy, no tempo and little in the way of fight from the Turks. Italy deserve their 3-0 lead. Could be more given the possession Italy have had. Not a fantastic game to watch because it's so one sided but the Italians have used the ball very well. Gulf between the 2 sides is massive.

You can see why Italy have been doing well in the last few years.

They look like a balanced team. Fluid passing, creative, organised and hardworking.

Look like a happy camp.

Latest posts

Back