UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Berrytoon Bear

Official Ticketer
Just ordered one for myself.
I know plenty will want one as a souvenir so here's the link.
You don't get any MyGers points though :))

Ideal mate, been waiting on being able to order one. My Manchester one ended up folded in my pocket so is a bit battle worn, so this is perfect to sort it out and not have to worry.

Was thinking of this thread yesterday as someone out up Manchester one too and you don’t worry about the programme at the event. Just get it to the house and done.

Cheers OP.

Thanks, was looking for this earlier without success.

Thanks OP, brilliant idea.

I notice it comes with a free t-shirt print. Interesting to see what that is. Good deals on the bundles with the UCL one as well.

Great shout.

Ordered.

In 08, they were on sale in the club shop on the day.

I’d love the club to reprint the Dortmund & Lipzig match day programmes for those that didn’t order one when they could.

Superb mate, Just ordered one, cheers.

Thanks OP, on the UEFA website you can get a bundle of the three European final programmes. Might opt for that, as I have a soft spot for Roma.

Daft question. But is that a legit program or just someone punting their own version
Interesting question. I start to order. Goes to checkout. Asks to confirm email and password. This internet site states my email doesn’t exist. Odd. Goes onto Uefa site and orders programme again and everything kosher. Strange. Pleased I went through the official Uefa site.

Will this fit through letter box… want to order but away for 3 weeks and don’t want it to go missing

Strange. This site won’t ship to Northern Ireland address, yet Official UEFA website purchase of programme is no problem.

Back