UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Anyone not had the red bull programme delivered yet ?
Got that one quite quickly. 3 days iirc. Still waiting on Braga, Dundee Hivs, Ross County and Europa League one. To say they're a shambles would be an understatement. Thought about getting a sub for next season but think I'll give it a miss.

Not got mine yet but I ordered all 3 of the European finals so I imagine they will come all together
Ordered our final which arrived within 7 days and then ordered all 3 finals. Another copy of our final arrived 5 days later. Other two arriving in next few days. All from European Nights.

Ordered our final which arrived within 7 days and then ordered all 3 finals. Another copy of our final arrived 5 days later. Other two arriving in next few days. All from European Nights.
Got all 3 yesterday, does your Europa have some creases over a couple of pages in the first 10/12 pages, got 2 Europa programmes and both are the same so I assume quite a few are like that

I got my three final programmes through yesterday, but they don't have the Fan Cards with the strips. I know some people have these, and I have always got them every year so I don't know why I don't have them now.

I think I will need to send an email away to UEFA to try and get these!

Mine arrived on Thursday from European Nights , ordered on the 7th May . Putting the delay down to the fact I ordered the Champions League Final as well

Back