UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Still waiting on mine coming from the rangers store. Not heard anything since they emailed saying they where refunding the delivery charge

They aren’t though. They’ve just ballsed that up.

Morelos has 31 including qualifiers, Larsson 40 IIRC. With Huntelaar & Falcao in between.

Edit: Just checked. Says they exclude qualifiers.
So it does.
I've misread when I was pished haha

Had ordered one from uefa site and it arrived after a week

Bought another in Seville from the wee mobile shop they had outside the el Corte ingles near the stadium and read on plane home , also got the fridge magnet, would’ve liked to have got the match pennant but was sold out

I keep going into the link to purchase but for some reason keeps freezing,is anyone else having that issue?

Still not had mine from European nights.

Ordered on 7th may
I was the same, so I emailed them on Friday with my order number, they responded straight away and apologised that my order had not processed fully at their end, my programme arrived the next day.

Ordered from the UEFA shop on 11th May,delivered on 15th May.
Also bought one from The European Nights,ordered on May 7th and arrived when I was away in Seville.

I e-mailed them on the 18th to find out what was happening and still haven't had a reply. So I just filed a dispute with Paypal and they've refunded me straight away. Can't be bothered dealing with companies that have crap service. Plus to be honest, I'm not that bothered now about having a souvenir of a game we lost.

I have one here, got it last monday and was tempted to bin it, will never look at it again, was hoping to frame it next to the final winning kit.

PM me if you want it, first come will get it

Rangers shop still selling on line this morning, ordered 2 .
£10 each plus £6.50 delivery.

On the subject of programmes, I am VERY surprised that I didn't see them being sold at the game

On the subject of programmes, I am VERY surprised that I didn't see them being sold at the game
Yeah. They were being sold round the corner and down a bit.

I found the stall by chance during the middle of the day.

Sent away from one from eBay and arrived on match day but I also bought one in Seville at uefa stand at Rangers end along with scarf and pennant

£6.50 for delivery ?

Unless Gio is delivering it personally
Is that not the standard Rangers shop delivery charge?
I was asked to bring a couple back from Spain, but didn’t see any on the night.
It was £12.50 from UEFA when I bought one the week before the game, but they are sold out.

Back