UEFA order us to close a stand against Legia

NO it’s not

It’s time for people to stop being so fucking SELFISH, heed the warnings & STOP hurting the club

How many times does the club have to say it?

I agree, the support should stop singing songs that hurt the club. But I also think the club should be asking why other clubs, especially one in Scotland, are not treated the same. Only once we have our own house in order can we point the finger but we must point that finger.

Sorry but I grew up and love the billy boys I won’t stop singing it because of a couple words in the whole song! What I will do is change those couple of wee words so the delicate wee flowers in today’s society don’t get offended!!

The coming days and weeks are going to be a fucking minefield for sensible people trying not to get banned.

Okay pal. Let me spell it out for you.

UEFA have categorically banned the singing of TBB in any capacity. Not, "it's okay if you change the words", not "tweaks will make it legal again", we just cannot sing it in any form or capacity. It is not up for debate, it is not open to interpretation, there is no scope for compromise.

If it happens again, the full stadium will be closed.

If it happens yet again after that, we'll be banned from European competition.

Now, in the light of these FACTS, are you seriously still saying you're going to continue singing The Billy Boys?

Been warned time and time again. Some thought it ok to chant what is seen as sectarianism when out for a fag. Fag breaks stopped because of it in the BF section.
They thought it was because they were outside the ground it was ok. Technically, letting people out for a half time fag, is still being in the ground. Police witnessed it and Security witnessed it. That's your "grasses".
I don't get the racist part? That is a strange one?

are u stupid! have you been on this planet since 2012! attack after attack on my club this is another disguised through eufa Timmy’s in high places trying to effect my club I’m sick of it 7 n a bit years!!
Yes we will need to stop singing certain words but I’m not willing to pander and just delete songs from our history!
Are they expected to do it. NO!
Rangers need to get it cleared up find out what words the delicate flowers want changed n we do it!
Yes it’s not ideal 3000 fans not getting in the stadium to see there team, but we shouldn’t be expected to bin whole songs for a couple of words.
In that case . simply the best (not aloud)
Follow follow (not aloud)
The billy boys (not aloud)
And many more .
bin the songs means no chance of the add-ons being mentioned to think they won't be sung if the songs are allowed is naive, stupid or both, this is not about pandering, it is in the law that you cannot discriminate or say/sing certain things that are derogatory to a person/people about their beliefs/religion/race/gender etc. if a section of our fans continues down this path of stupidity the club will be hammered with further sanctions, once we get our house in order then and only then do we have a leg to stand on when pointing out the faults/bias of others

The coming days and weeks are going to be a fucking minefield for sensible people trying not to get banned.

Okay pal. Let me spell it out for you.

UEFA have categorically banned the singing of TBB in any capacity. Not, "it's okay if you change the words", not "tweaks will make it legal again", we just cannot sing it in any form or capacity. It is not up for debate, it is not open to interpretation, there is no scope for compromise.

If it happens again, the full stadium will be closed.

If it happens yet again after that, we'll be banned from European competition.

Now, in the light of these FACTS, are you seriously still saying you're going to continue singing The Billy Boys?
So on the facts
Follow follow banned
Simple the best banned
Super rangers banned
And
The billy boys banned
4 songs that ll be wiped from history cos we can’t change words.
Welcome to a rangers world.
Meanwhile the chunts across the city can sing, say and do as they please.

So on the facts
Follow follow banned
Simple the best banned
Super rangers banned

None of the above have officially been banned. Simply the Best and Follow Follow do not have sectarian lyrics, people just choose to sing add ons because they're idiots. Super Rangers is a cringe worthy embarrassment anyway. UEFA have OFFICIALLY banned The Billy Boys in all forms and guises.

None of the above have officially been banned. Simply the Best and Follow Follow do not have sectarian lyrics, people just choose to sing add ons because they're idiots. Super Rangers is a cringe worthy embarrassment anyway. UEFA have OFFICIALLY banned The Billy Boys in all forms and guises.
But they have the couple of words n add ons so what’s the difference

On here some are saying what about the tims and their songs..They haven't been done we have and innocent Bears are not going to see the game next Thursday because of the idiots
It was a simple question I put mate .it wasn,t about the right or wrong of what we did in fact I agree with you that some of our fans will miss the game because of a small number of fans .

I'm sure it's been said already but it would be too depressing to read through 500 posts to ensure I'm not copying anyone.

This is an out and out embarrassment The club and its support publicly shamed because some people want to call others names. That's all it is - childish name calling. People have to grow up or leave our great club alone. They aren't wanted - Gerrard and the club could not be clearer.

Or we could sing about our club, our players and our history. Leave the obsessing to them, am sick of hearing us singing about that mob or dead terrorists . If Northern Ireland fans can do it why can’t we?
Nonsense to you not to me!!
So a song I love should never be sung again not even if the words that are removed that are deemed offensive. Why??
Pandering to them! While they can sing wat they like!!

This is about Rangers nothing to do with them? Whether you think it's unfair/biased against us is irrelevant. We are the ones getting a stand shut

I was in BF1 for Midtjylland. Just about every pro Rangers song never left BF1.

How much of Ibrox can sing Trip to Ibrox, have you seen the Glasgow Rangers, the Glasgow Rangers story, Easy OK? All 4 were sung from start to finish in BF1, the rest of the ground sat in complete silence. Someone starts up billy boys and everyone joins in. Result: BF1 closed. An absolute disgrace. If the rest of Ibrox could be bothered to learn the words to these chants we might get somewhere.

Don't sing the billy boys.

But I agree with you to any extent - we need a songbook in every seat.

I know a lot of fans are talking about UVF songs, but I don't think you can be done for them. There's speculation about what actual songs and lyrics specifically we're getting done for. Do we have a list? Hello hello can be simply cleaned up. No pope of Rome is a goner. Super Rangers can be cleaned up.
The problem with a list is a new song can be made up ten minutes later and the thickos will sing it and think they’re being really clever by pointing out it’s not on the list.

I've been having to get on with life for the last few hours so may have missed an answer to this.

Is it possible we could be playing for nothing on Thursday night if further action is to be taken over Progress and then Midtjylland?

The worry for me is this comes just over a week before Us vs the Scum .... no chance all our fans will be on best behaviour especially when they bring out there shitty songbook. SFA will be waiting to hammer us

The worry for me is this comes just over a week before Us vs the Scum .... no chance all our fans will be on best behaviour especially when they bring out there shitty songbook. SFA will be waiting to hammer us
Think UEFA use strict liability and the SFA don't. To be honest the SFA may at least be aware of local cultural nuances, but UEFA simply don't give a %^*&.

I've been having to get on with life for the last few hours so may have missed an answer to this.

Is it possible we could be playing for nothing on Thursday night if further action is to be taken over Progress and then Midtjylland?
From what I’ve read nothing for progress we don’t know about the Danes game mate

What if we refuse
They can kick us out of the europa altogether.

Make no mistake, UEFA hold all the cards here.
It’s their comp and we want to participate in it for the money and prestige etc.
If we don’t abide by their rules, they can chuck us out.

It’s pretty black & white

Back