Union Bears Today

Korova Milk Bar

As usual the Section was brilliant vocally and visually especially Derry’s Walls to the tune of Amazing Grace along with the silk scarves up.

The atmosphere definitely pushed the team on especially in the second half, thought it was great to see some of the players coming over to BF1 to applaud the Broomloan Collective for their efforts today.

Can only hope those high up in the club can see this as well and the Broomloan Collective can take off with Safe Standing implemented and the UB getting a move.

Last edited:
Safe standing seems a million miles away at the moment unfortunately.
You would think with the club partnership with Hamburg they could even explain to the Board the importance of the Nordtribüne to their team. That being said, there’s still nothing that’s happened after it got announced, I know COVID could be a factor but surely something should’ve came out of it.

You would think with the club partnership with Hamburg they could even explain to the Board the importance of the Nordtribüne to their team. That being said, there’s still nothing that’s happened after it got announced, I know COVID could be a factor but surely something should’ve came out of it.

On that podcast recently Stewart Robertson was asked about safe standing, he said that he knows fans want it but it is very far down the list of priorities.

As usual the Section was brilliant vocally and visually especially Derry’s Grace with the silk scarves up.

The atmosphere definitely pushed the team on especially in the second half, thought it was great to see some of the players coming over to BF1 to applaud the Broomloan Collective for their efforts today.

Can only hope those high up in the club can see this as well and the Broomloan Collective can take off with Safe Standing implemented and the UB getting a move.
The club can move them if they want. I don’t think safe standing needs to happen for that.

As usual the Section was brilliant vocally and visually especially Derry’s Grace with the silk scarves up.

Derry's Grace.
Fs.

I’m in SW5 and the atmosphere is frequently good being so close to the UB. I shudder to think what Ibrox would be like without them.

P.S Can you move the flags a few rows further back, I can’t see the goal :p

Safe standing seems a million miles away at the moment unfortunately.
It’s a strange one considering BF1-BF4 seemed to be standing the full game

Part of the argument for UB in the corner is that people wouldn’t see past them. Get UB in rows A-H behind the goals and the atmosphere would improve significantly

As usual the Section was brilliant vocally and visually especially Derry’s Walls to the tune of Amazing Grace along with the silk scarves up.

Mate we can't even Ingage with the fans that paid for a place on the chsmpions wall.. so I doubt safe standing is even spoke about the ub seem happy n that corner now..

I'm their biggest fan, but i don't think they've been as loud since the lead guy left.
Love the ub i also thought this yesterday maybe just imagining it and no way criticising as place would be like a dentist waiting room without them but didnt seem as loud as they normaly are? Or just my old ears going deaf.maybe

I'm their biggest fan, but i don't think they've been as loud since the lead guy left.

Agree

They also seem to struggle to keep things going

The entire stadium wait on them to start the singing now and thought they weren’t as vocal today. Too many of “their” songs not enough fans favourites at times.

Love the ub i also thought this yesterday maybe just imagining it and no way criticising as place would be like a dentist waiting room without them but didnt seem as loud as they normaly are? Or just my old ears going deaf.maybe
I've definitely noticed a massive difference in them since that guy left (Ross I think)

We will eventually get safe standing but the guys are doing a great job . Great to see the players going to them at the end. Let's get behind the team and push them on to the title.

Glad you said that thought it was me being old,and again not critcising the ub keep it going lads your a credit to the club.
Hopefully they're just finding their feet of its been a bit of a change, the guy Ross had been doing it at least 10 years.
Couldn't imagine Ibrox without them.

could do with more orange songs , King billys on the wall - Here lies a soldier - wee spot in Europe

UB do well and without them Ibrox will be a weird silence but the ole ole chants or the new ones they come out with are just not for me. Traditional Rangers Loyal :p

could do with more orange songs , King billys on the wall - Here lies a soldier - wee spot in Europe

UB do well and without them Ibrox will be a weird silence but the ole ole chants or the new ones they come out with are just not for me. Traditional Rangers Loyal :p
Thoughts on 4 lads had a dream, follow follow glasgow rangers and every Saturday we follow bud?

I know UB didn’t make 4 lads tbf

Atmosphere in general is poor in the UK grounds now.

There's no cheap tickets anymore. You need to be doing well with your job and finances to be a regular.. most (not all) people that fit this criteria are more reserved , and not loud vocal people

The songs you mentioned do get aired but die a death due to a lack of participation else where

The atmosphere at Ibrox is dog shit
like all songs at Ibrox, these days

but blue sea, derrys walls and carsons army gets a belt out .....

The board don't have any interest in moving them to a more prominent part of the stadium unfortunately.

On that podcast recently Stewart Robertson was asked about safe standing, he said that he knows fans want it but it is very far down the list of priorities.
Its not really his choice, he's meant to be focusing on football matters. If enough fans want and demand a proper safe standing section it will happen.

The songs you mentioned do get aired but die a death due to a lack of participation else where

The atmosphere at Ibrox is dog shit
Because all the people who want to create an atmosphere are all dotted around different parts of the stadium. Which leads to a few per section trying to join in but it doesn’t take off they get daggers from some whilst feeling daft :))

Because all the people who want to create an atmosphere are all dotted around different parts of the stadium. Which leads to a few per section trying to join in but it doesn’t take off they get daggers from some whilst feeling daft :))
Most certainly but it’s still dog shite

You’ll get posters claiming it’s unrivalled etc which is a complete fabrication. It’s good for like 20min a game, maybe 3/4 games a season if you’re lucky

Most certainly but it’s still dog shite

You’ll get posters claiming it’s unrivalled etc which is a complete fabrication. It’s good for like 20min a game, maybe 3/4 games a season if you’re lucky
Aye.

Quite a few of my class are American (ones actually a Rangers fan due to family) and they had heard all about the atmosphere.

About 4 of them wanted to go, and Stirling Albion was going to be their first game.

I was like “don’t expect too much....” :))

Always hilarious seeing people have a dig about song choice as if the UB don’t vary the song book to try and increase participation

UB could sing loyalist songs all game and people will moan they don’t sing rangers songs.

Sing rangers songs all game and people will moan they want more loyalist tunes

All whilst the people moaning on an Internet forum are most likely mutes

King Billy’s on the wall is a shite piece of music.

Here lies a soldier and wee spot in Europe are two of our best songs but participation isn’t great.

Back