Union Bears Today

OP, you can copy and paste this for every game. Outstanding effort and I've noticed it at every game I've been at recently.
Need to get them behind the goals and positioned more central.

Always hilarious seeing people have a dig about song choice as if the UB don’t vary the song book to try and increase participation

UB could sing loyalist songs all game and people will moan they don’t sing rangers songs.

Sing rangers songs all game and people will moan they want more loyalist tunes

All whilst the people moaning on an Internet forum are most likely mutes
They should start Harry Styles get everyone ready for the gig

Even the audible groans and frustration building around the ref, would think that songs about the referee would at least get picked up by some of the crowd , but in general the atmosphere was better than usual in the rest of Ibrox yesterday

It’s a strange one considering BF1-BF4 seemed to be standing the full game

Part of the argument for UB in the corner is that people wouldn’t see past them. Get UB in rows A-H behind the goals and the atmosphere would improve significantly
I am BF4 and we do stand the whole game however I like to get a seat at HT and would hate to be punted from my section because of safe standing.

Started singing this against Stirling when my brother & I were in with them. My favourite version, but our fans have a tendency to speed everything up - which is infuriating:))
It was sung yesterday once again far too fast. I don't understand why the support 50 years ago could do it but not now.

I am BF4 and we do stand the whole game however I like to get a seat at HT and would hate to be punted from my section because of safe standing.
Could be wrong but I think seats have to be down the full game in the UK despite it being a standing section

Only difference is a barrier infront and behind for every row

Could be wrong but I think seats have to be down the full game in the UK despite it being a standing section

Only difference is a barrier infront and behind for every row
That isn’t as bad then. I thought the seats were detached and had to be there for European games only. Could be wrong though.

personally, improving the horrendous scran and war time toilets is far above safe standing on the priority list, after the disability section farse anyway.

That isn’t as bad then. I thought the seats were detached and had to be there for European games only. Could be wrong though.

personally, improving the horrendous scran and war time toilets is far above safe standing on the priority list, after the disability section farse anyway.
why dont you go and ask bf1 if you can borrow the union jack and bring a bit of colour to bf4 :)

Its not really his choice, he's meant to be focusing on football matters. If enough fans want and demand a proper safe standing section it will happen.

You can hear his response at 48 minutes 21 seconds on the podcast below:

Rule Britannia is the best one when all stands join in.
Hasnt really happened in years though unless its against Celtic occasionally or on Armed Forces day. Not a song I am a big singer of but I agree it creates a great atmosphere when the whole stadium goes for it.

Hasnt really happened in years though unless its against Celtic occasionally or on Armed Forces day. Not a song I am a big singer of but I agree it creates a great atmosphere when the whole stadium goes for it.
the derby brings out the atmosphere, usual at Ibrox and that has been the thing since I can remember.

thought you being a true blue you would of been first to belt it out :)

See if the UB sang only about Rangers and stopped all the shite outside of the ground that embarrasses the club then maybe the board would be interested but until then no chance.

It absolutely destroys any bit of atmosphere in the stadium, we can be chasing a goal and instead of continuing to roar the team on we stop to sing that.
We? As in BF1?

Why don’t the rest of the stadium drown them out then? Ohh yeah, that’s because 95% of the stadium are muted and leave it up to BF1/UB majority of the time

See if the UB sang only about Rangers and stopped all the shite outside of the ground that embarrasses the club then maybe the board would be interested but until then no chance.
What shite outside the ground do you refer to? The charity work? The organisation of all the displays?

There is an ever-growing fan culture at Rangers and in Glasgow as a whole. We like to sing and shout that Glasgow is Blue etc etc and these lads walk the walk, not sit their maws spare room spouting clueless nonsense on internet forums. They're out there taking scalps, making their presence felt in the town and beyond, covering up celtic graff, and a million more things you could talk about. A lot of people have absolutely no idea how much time and effort and commitment to Rangers these lads have.

It's almost negligible from the club that they don't utilise the UB the same way the other lot use their standing section to maximise effect at games. It's so easily achieved and keeps the fans happy whilst simultaneously helping spur the players on the park. Literally a win-win situation for everyone.

I'm sure it's a matter of when and not if, but hopefully it's not too long because Ibrox definitely needs it - especially for the more mundane games.

What shite outside the ground do you refer to? The charity work? The organisation of all the displays?

There is an ever-growing fan culture at Rangers and in Glasgow as a whole. We like to sing and shout that Glasgow is Blue etc etc and these lads walk the walk, not sit their maws spare room spouting clueless nonsense on internet forums. They're out there taking scalps, making their presence felt in the town and beyond, covering up celtic graff, and a million more things you could talk about. A lot of people have absolutely no idea how much time and effort and commitment to Rangers these lads have.

It's almost negligible from the club that they don't utilise the UB the same way the other lot use their standing section to maximise effect at games. It's so easily achieved and keeps the fans happy whilst simultaneously helping spur the players on the park. Literally a win-win situation for everyone.

I'm sure it's a matter of when and not if, but hopefully it's not too long because Ibrox definitely needs it - especially for the more mundane games.
Just wait until people hit out with the “they’re just daft wee boys” patter etc

“No wonder the club don’t give them safe standing” (After lyon pyro). Whilst in the real world the club have let yous paint the BF1 concourse and toilets :D

Some are clueless and it’s painful haha

Back