Union flag/saltire/lion rampant day in support of heart and hand vs motherwell

Rangers daft

After the attacks we've seen on hand and hand and our fans in general from all fronts this past week I think it would be fitting if on flag day vs motherwell we flood the stadium with Union flags, saltires and lion rampants in every stand and sing our songs(without the add ons) as loud as we can for 90 minutes and let this back water country know that we are not ashamed of who and what we are, we are proud of our heritage and as much as they want to kick us into the gutter and make our religion and football club seem like an evil they won't succeed. We are the people and we shall never surrender

Last edited:
After the attacks we've seen on our fans from all fronts this past week I think it would be fitting if on flag day vs motherwell we flood the stadium with Union flags in every stand and sing our songs(without the add ons) as loud as we can for 90 minutes and let this back water country know that we are not ashamed of who and what we are, we are proud of our heritage and as much as they want to kick us into the gutter and make our religion and football club seem like an evil they won't succeed. We are the people and we shall never surrender
Great idea add the lion rampant and watch the explosion.

If anyone knows the organisers from the union bears who do the displays can we get a fundraising event on the go and get something big organised for this? Maybe a heart and hand in the Broomloan and a sword and shield in the Copland with the sandy Jardine awash with Union flags, saltires and lion rampants waving as we take to the field?

If anyone knows the organisers from the union bears who do the displays can we get a fundraising event on the go and get something big organised for this? Maybe a heart and hand in the Broomloan and a sword and shield in the Copland with the sandy Jardine awash with Union flags, saltires and lion rampants waving as we take to the field?
I’d gladly donate.

On Saturday 18th September The Orange Institution is holding its Boyne demonstration through Glasgow City Centre, every single person should be out thronging the pavements to support us, as we parade with dignity and decorum. Let Scotland know that The Rangers it's supporters and The Protestant Loyal Orders are here to stay.
The land of the great Protestant Reformer John Knox now needs to stand up and be counted.
God Save Our Protestant Queen.

On Saturday 18th September The Orange Institution is holding its Boyne demonstration through Glasgow City Centre, every single person should be out thronging the pavements to support us, as we parade with dignity and decorum. Let Scotland know that The Rangers it's supporters and The Protestant Loyal Orders are here to stay.
The land of the great Protestant Reformer John Knox now needs to stand up and be counted.
God Save Our Protestant Queen.
Let’s do it.

Something you'd never see at the paedo dome!

Given the way the UB have been treated by the club last week, guilty before trial, I wouldn’t expect the UB to be up for anything anytime soon

Won’t surprise me if there’s some silent protests coming up

Hopefully I’m wrong but I sympathise with them

It would sicken our haters if every song was PC ( the way it should be). Give them no ammo. Let them squirm at their own getting caught out. Rule Britannia!
It really wouldn't though. Anyone who still thinks this is about songs is deluded. This has been a premeditated and orchestrated attack on our club and culture. As David Edgar alluded to in yesterday's H&H podcast, no-one has been genuinely offended by anything said, sung or posted online. It's all a charade. If it's not songs, it will be something else....unless we start fighting back right now.

After the attacks we've seen on our fans from all fronts this past week I think it would be fitting if on flag day vs motherwell we flood the stadium with Union flags in every stand and sing our songs(without the add ons) as loud as we can for 90 minutes and let this back water country know that we are not ashamed of who and what we are, we are proud of our heritage and as much as they want to kick us into the gutter and make our religion and football club seem like an evil they won't succeed. We are the people and we shall never surrender

Doesn’t happen enough. Even in league games bar Aberdeen and Celtic it needs to be a constant atmosphere.

The UB are not going to be engaging with the club anytime soon with what they’ve done to three members.

Good idea and why not focus on the songs connected to the Union - GSTQ, LOHAG, RB plus a few 12A versions of our own classics.

Given the way the UB have been treated by the club last week, guilty before trial, I wouldn’t expect the UB to be up for anything anytime soon

be lucky to have any members left thats allowed in the ground once PS have finished their witch hunt

Union Flags with the Scottish flags beside it will sicken them more.

They tried to get us to remove the lion rampant from our crest saying it was illegal.

Our Flag day to celebrate #55 should be hundreds of Union Jacks, Royal banners of Scotland and the Saltire. Our 3 flags. United we stand, Divided we fall.

2 weeks to go. Lets get a plan of action going. The club officially might not be allowed the fly the lion rampant beside the saltire and Union Jack. But the fans can do that for them.

We should make Ibrox fully decorated with our 3 flags as Kings of Scotland. And what a day it could be if we all showed support for the Heart and Hand too. Ideas welcome. But as I say, its only 2 weeks away. Lets get a movement going.

Was thinking the same thing and where would they have the biggest impact. Aye flag day.

I suppose we'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks. Regardless of what they have in mind though, they will have my support.

Then head to George Square. Only kidding, I agree and think it'll happen.

Back