Upcoming events at New Edmiston House

Incredible how EH threads turn negative. Fully understand the events pre Sale issue and get the moans at that but complaining about saint phoenix. Don’t like them, don’t go. If 1300 show up and buy drink and rangers make a few quid I’m happy at that. They can fill it every week with Charlotte church and Tom stoltman for all I care if it makes money.
What we will all have to remember that gigs won't be tailored to Rangers fans. Dave Pyatt will be looking at the music scene where there will be lots of people who probably don't even like football will want to see a live gig. With easy transport access via tube it makes sense. These events will make NEH and other local businesses money.

Well I know a guy who will buy it if they want to sell that White Elephant

I would hope a successful EH would help boost the revenue for quite a few venues in the area. Although how those venues are going to cope with the inevitable Green & Gray mob that will attend some concerts I don't know. Watch out for the graffiti in the bogs.

I knew it was going on sale at some point today but the last email I received assured me I would receive a pre-sale link.

@Baloo72 - think you replied to SDT too...

I'm not sure it did. What it said was

"You will receive access via a pre-sale window, 48-hours before all these events are on general sale and can use your priority ticketing rights via a preloaded account"

That was on the NEH email which I got on Monday the 6th saying you had to login and create an account with the email you bought the supporters package with.

On that email was a link which took you to the official Rangers site for the "login guide".

On there was the information that the tickets would go on sale at 10am for the Gala Dinner.

I'll agree, it wasn't clear at a glance without reading it all.

I don't think they're going to send you a presale link the way the likes of Ticketmaster or o2 do when you have priority to events.

What we're getting is a window to buy before general sale. Just so happens that this time, the tickets were all sold out pretty much immediately due to demand.

Last edited:
As an aside to that above, I have tried to add a card to my account this morning under the "Personal Details" section.

You can't click the "Add" button in there. It's a dead link.

I contacted them and, to be fair to them, they responded immediately. However, the reply was that you can add a card when making a purchase and save it for future use.

I'm not wanting to buy something just now. I want to add a card for the next time an event comes up so that I can make the purchase immediately and not miss out when trying to fill details in.

What's the point of an "add card" section on the menu when you can't add a card to your account without making a purchase first?

I would hope a successful EH would help boost the revenue for quite a few venues in the area. Although how those venues are going to cope with the inevitable Green & Gray mob that will attend some concerts I don't know. Watch out for the graffiti in the bogs.
I have said repeatedly said that I think NEH and Sports Bar will be a major boost to The Louden and for that matter the Subway takings

Last edited:
Incredible how EH threads turn negative. Fully understand the events pre Sale issue and get the moans at that but complaining about saint phoenix. Don’t like them, don’t go. If 1300 show up and buy drink and rangers make a few quid I’m happy at that. They can fill it every week with Charlotte church and Tom stoltman for all I care if it makes money.
NEH will be a resounding success IMO

NEH will be a resounding success IMO
I think so aswell. Between the cafe and bar pre and post match it is revenue we haven’t had before so straight away that is a boost and add onto that the gigs etc then it can only be a positive. The sports bar will be another welcome addition that again will boost the coffers.

I’m holding my breath :)) until Monday, 13th, at 10.00 am for pre-sales with my finger on the button. Will Saint Phnx sell out with pre-sales or will they only offer a small percentage for pre-sales to encourage a wider public to apply on the Wednesday? I was a wee bit taken a back by the Gala. It’s not the first time I’ve experienced problems trying to buy tickets for previous dinners, but the Gala had me thinkin’ I must have pressed the wrong button. No way would tickets sell-out in literally, seconds. I kept refreshing on the computer. First mistake! My iphone would have been quicker. Ah for the good ole days of up early morning and queueing for a ticket in the sleet and rain and getting soaked.

Back