URGENT - Europa Final tickets on sale from UEFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone buying less than 4 tickets put their access code here for other to purchase?

Otherwise - gonnae buy me one please and i'll transfer the cash :cool:

I got an email but it’s asking for an access code, somebody fancy helping or maybe getting me 2 tickets I’ve never felt so helpless

Lads, on the site, go to the login at the top left wee menu, click login/sign up, then it will take you to YOUR OFFERS, there are loads of tickets. Just bought two Cat 2 there.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully paid for your tickets. The summary of your order can be seen in the invoice attached to this email.

TICKET DELIVERY

Tickets will be distributed closer to the match day. You will be informed about the delivery by email.

Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.

To view the status of your tickets, log into the Ticketing Portal using your username (XXXXXXXXXXXX) and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click

As others have said there is no access code, log in to your account and they are there

Didn't get the link but screen saying "Almost there". If anyone gets spares Please Please Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back