URGENT - Europa Final tickets on sale from UEFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth noting that not everyone will be able to buy. I failed in the ballot and have not had an email and therefore there aren't any available for me.
You don’t need an email and doesn’t matter if you failed. Log into UEFA account, go to personalised offers

Not seeing that, I've got

tickets
order history
If you go to uefa site and tickets, you can go to Europa final and an option says create account. Click that and log in. Then it puts you in a queue to get in

Exact same, would never call myself a technophobe but can't see the 'offers' section that someone was talking about further up either.

Same mate. I've tried multiple browsers, work remote desktop, home internet, iphone 5G... nothing showing anywhere

If you go to uefa site and tickets, you can go to Europa final and an option says create account. Click that and log in. Then it puts you in a queue to get in

Yeah I'm signed in fella and it's on this page:

europaleague-sale.tickets.uefa.com and there's nothing available and no 'your offers'

Worth noting that not everyone will be able to buy. I failed in the ballot and have not had an email and therefore there aren't any available for me.

I failed and also didn't get an email. I was navigating about the site and it showed "your personal offers" and I could buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back