VAR Set to be introduced within weeks

Well yes because it wasn’t a foul. Hart runs into a player whose not moving.

VAR can’t chop goals off because somebody had a potential head injury.
I misunderstood your post.

With VAR there's absolutely no doubt it wouldn't have been chopped off, as the cheating was so clear and obvious.

Last edited:
So has it been announced who the VAR officials will be? I take it! It will be current grade one refs surely
Nothing announced, which, is unsurprising, but I think we can probably assume that they will have attended an a school where abortion is always frowned upon...

I keep saying, we have had VAR for years
Vatican Assisted Referees
We will need play our best football in the weeks before VAR comes in.

As Cardinal Clancy and Gollum will be on top form for their mates at the paedo dome.

Trying to push this through within weeks and before the World Cup.
Head of referees Crawford Allan revealed back in the summer that they were looking to fast-track the technology and two ex-whistlers say it could be here within weeks.
VAR's introduction into Scottish football is said to be “imminent” with the technology set to be in place before the World Cup. Two former top referees say that it will be brought in within a matter of weeks to the Scottish Premiershipafter weeks of trialling.

There had been some criticism over VAR being introduced during the season as games in the early part of the campaign wouldn’t have benefited from it. SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell said he wanted it introduced as soon the technology was in place.
Entire episode is a nonsense a facade for something else at sfa / spfl / sellick

Just look at there place in the food chain of football and how the nonsense of affordability measure up to the nations who simply implemented years ago.

Last edited:
VAR should not be introduced until the same amount of fixtures have been played home and away. By all teams. Funny how they are now coming into their tough run of away fixtures. Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Livi, Us.
All of a sudden VAR needs to be introduced. This whole league setup is an embarrassing shambles.
Why?

Would referees making more incorrect decisions mean that it is a good thing? Who gains from that?

Surely you would want the referees making correct decisions as soon as possible.

I’ll put money on honest or not that a VAR decision will costs us, we’ll be the first to be impacted! Sod’s law that with decisions we’ve had when VAR would’ve benefitted us, we’ll get one that’ll go against!
So long as the decisions are the correct ones then that’s fine.

It makes it harder for them though?

Anyone not wanting this in asap is deluded as to to how much it will impact them, they play a very high attacking game and some of their goals would have been ruled out this season already.

I can’t wait for it
Not me that's deluded mate.

Maybe it'll pick up the likes of the wee kamikaze fella sauntering back from an offside position , or the way they use their ballboys when the ball goes out of play , why have they never been challenged about it ? they're the only ones in the league that do it and they stoop to the lowest of levels to gain an advantage..even when they get tackled , they go to ground and immediately grab the ball to influence the referee to award a foul , and then of course we have the standard Jersey pull they practise openly every game..

Maybe it'll pick up the likes of the wee kamikaze fella sauntering back from an offside position , or the way they use their ballboys when the ball goes out of play , why have they never been challenged about it ? they're the only ones in the league that do it and they stoop to the lowest of levels to gain an advantage..even when they get tackled , they go to ground and immediately grab the ball to influence the referee to award a foul , and then of course we have the standard Jersey pull they practise openly every game..
He’s allowed to be offside though as long as he doesn’t go for the ball and is in an onside position when receiving the pass before shooting/scoring.

As for VAR and ball boys B-D

He’s allowed to be offside though as long as he doesn’t go for the ball and is in an onside position when receiving the pass before shooting/scoring.

As for VAR and ball boys B-D
Sorry , forgot the referees or linesman never make any mistakes , they won a cup final last year for that very thing.

It’s an absolute shambles the a decision VAR would have overturned has cost us 2 points and then VAR will be introduced part way through the season.

It should be for the whole season or not at all.
It absolutely is best it comes in at some point. This saying ‘or not at all’ is nonsense, you mustn’t mean that surely. Not at all, okay then. Just let them continue to get decisions upon decisions.

I really worry for VAR in Scotland. Well, worry is the wrong word. However, it is going to be without a doubt utterly pointless. It will not be used correctly; it will not be managed by the right people, and they will still get repeated decisions wrong to benefit a single club.

It will be a complete waste of time and money and more than likely just embarrass Scottish football further.

Sorry , forgot the referees or linesman never make any mistakes , they won a cup final last year for that very thing.
I never said they dont make mistakes, just that his starting position is f all to do with being offside, if he is on when the ball is played.

Back