Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Count me into this club aching body sore throat blocked up to hell feeling miserable sweating profusely dizzy, could hardly lift my head off the pillow last two days.

Ive all those same symptoms here mate, 3 days in Bermuda Brau has destroyed me. Inner ear infection has made me dizzy, along with a sinus infection and flu. If I was a dug they’d put me down.

Another one for the Weiner Flu

Been gubbed since Sunday but still going to work, had the body aches and chest pain.

Throat now starting to right sore :confused:

I'm all good, got home Saturday at 6 straight out and back on it for another sesh til 5am Sunday. Absolutely gubbed now mind you

Anyone seen outbreak with Dustin Hoffman?
We could get the blame for the great 2019 flu pandemic here.

Letters to uefa the lot.

For you manflu poofs. You shouldn't have stood outside all day and paid the going rate of 8.45euro for a pint in hard rock. Eeeek.
I lived on a diet of currywursts and local brew for 3 days and feel perfectly fine :)

For you manflu poofs. You shouldn't have stood outside all day and paid the going rate of 8.45euro for a pint in hard rock. Eeeek.
I lived on a diet of currywursts and local brew for 3 days and feel perfectly fine :)

The only beers we had from Hard Rock were €2.50 happy hour beers. The barman tried to charge us full price but was politely told.

We
The only beers we had from Hard Rock were €2.50 happy hour beers. The barman tried to charge us full price but was politely told.
We averaged out at 20euro for 4 beers over the course of the 3days so didn't begrudge hard rock kicking the arse out if it.
Best pub was definitely the Bermuda Brau, we had a wee barman looking after us due to the tips we were giving him.

We

We averaged out at 20euro for 4 beers over the course of the 3days so didn't begrudge hard rock kicking the arse out if it.
Best pub was definitely the Bermuda Brau, we had a wee barman looking after us due to the tips we were giving him.

If it had only been a couple of euros we wouldn’t have minded, but it was €16 odds. I think they were fed up with everybody in the end, happy hour was meant to be 1500-1700 but about 1645 they said there were washing all the glasses and couldn’t serve us anymore:rolleyes: We moved on to a bar that had hundreds of bras stuck to the ceiling, they were taking them down and all the bears were running about with them over their heads while singing the Andy Halliday song which was on the jukebox. Well I think that happened:D, it’s hard to be sure.

Only time i was in Hard Rock was to watch the game and i took a carry out in with me :D

I was there Wednesday to Friday and I'm fucking dying. Voice gone, body aching and horrific mouth ulcers. Basically body is run down to %^*& after a two day session with 3 hours kip. 45 years of age and my days of sessions like that are well behind.

Worth it though - amazing place and unbelievable trip.

I see your €8.45 and raise you this from our trip :confused::confused::confused:

Staunch!

2dbw22e.jpg

Another victim of the lurgy here. Still dying and only went for the day! Kicked the arse out of it on Saturday at home though :cool:

I've no been right since I got home currently off work body aching bad flu mate is the same worst I've felt after a euro trip and believe you me I've been on a few!

Another wee thing for anyone who was in the Bermuda brau on Tuesday a gentleman called euan took not well and ambulance was called does anyone have any update on this gentleman? I hope he is fighting fit again.

Going to try work today feeling utterly horrendous woke up again to bed drenched in sweat body aching feeling generally hellish.

I don’t know what death feels like but I’d imagine it’s something like this :D

Loaded up with the flu, Kicked the arse out of it on the wednesday, Drinking from 9am until 7am then up at 12 and in the square with just a tshirt, wasn't the best idea, back on it until 1am then flight home at 850.

Flu, and off it until Friday.

Can't beat the Euro Trips.

Most I paid for a drink was 22 Euro for a red bull vodka!

Ended up with a bit of a cold on my return, but putting that down to being stuck in snow on the drive back from Vienna and having to try to fit snow chains on the car in a blizzard.

The Bermuda Brau lager, the 24 pack of Gross beer and and KaKtus Bars vodka and redbull is still running through me. wouldn't change it for the world tho.

Was anyone else in the KaKtus bar? Every half hour or so they started playing simply the best and letting off flares in the bar, absolutely brilliant

Was anyone else in the KaKtus bar? Every half hour or so they started playing simply the best and letting off flares in the bar, absolutely brilliant

Yes. I was sat on a bar stool at the edge of the bar (just at the door through to the back room) for about two hours before the game then moved through to the back room (taking my bar stool with me) to watch the match.

-EDIT-
Meant to add, the main barman in there was great. He was the guy lighting and handing out the fancy sparklers. Top bloke

Yes. I was sat on a bar stool at the edge of the bar (just at the door through to the back room) for about two hours before the game then moved through to the back room (taking my bar stool with me) to watch the match.

-EDIT-
Meant to add, the main barman in there was great. He was the guy lighting and handing out the fancy sparklers. Top bloke

Musta walked past you a few times. We were standing in the corner beside the main TV beside the door. Yeah that main barman was top notch. And the manager on the door was sound aswell

Another wee thing for anyone who was in the Bermuda brau on Tuesday a gentleman called euan took not well and ambulance was called does anyone have any update on this gentleman? I hope he is fighting fit again.
Not sure if same guy mate, walked past the pub on Wednesday probably about 12 ish , and older gent standing with paramedics , heard ambulances coming , hope that bear ended up ok..

Been okay since I came back after staying out til Sunday and making a wee trip of it. Fingers crossed I stay that way. Had the flu jab before I went out mind you so hopefully that helped.

Watched it in the Hard Rock Cafe infront of the big screen. Cracking wee trip. First one following the bears abroad.

Back