Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Sat in work here jealous - don’t fly until tomorrow morning from Manchester. Can’t wait to get out there

Players just went through Glasgow Airport...Gerrard well ahead of them.
Just a pity I am off to Spain!!!

In Bristol airport now awaiting my flight to Munich.
Hopefully flights go smoother than the nightmare delays going to Moscow.

There were loads of us last night and I'm sure most are here till tomorrow. Was an outstanding night. Head feels awful and I looked like I've been trampled on by stampeding buffalo but it was well worth it

Ideal man.. Sounds good. Any idea where is best to head to? We are staying in old town tonight I think then headed to vienna tomorrow.

As a Highlander in Wien a good pub that one! but for me Flanagans is the best pub in Wien for beer and footy, rugby watching !

What’s the average price of a beer over there mate? Can a morning refreshment be had if required? Asking for a jakeball friend.:rolleyes:

Ideal man.. Sounds good. Any idea where is best to head to? We are staying in old town tonight I think then headed to vienna tomorrow.

Loads were in the red lion watching the football and also in zbro jnos which is about a 2 min walk from the lion. Don't think the lion opens till well later but the other opens at 1300 I think. I've no doubt some sore headed bears will be stoating about the centre

This thread is evidence that we are the most loyal support on the planet.

cb31b5ad5a28af23d2d340ba3601ef964cbe0679.jpg

Our Greatest Weapon Feared most by
Our Enemies is
Our Loyalty!
The papers should be all over this - FFS we have 8k going to Vienna without tickets. Traveling so far through their love and loyalty to our club.

We don't make false claims that we are the greatest supporters in the world.... the heavily fined mendicants do ..... however it is unquestionable that we are the most Loyal.

_44658550_12rangers30_pa_466b.jpg

We truly break all the records in all that we do.

What’s the average price of a beer over there mate? Can a morning refreshment be had if required? Asking for a jakeball friend.:rolleyes:

Cant remember to be honest but they serve a cracking Steigl (Salzburg) beer there food is similar to the uk grub its good also has lots of screens/big screens

Jealous of the bears heading out today. I have to wait until tomorrow morning from Stansted. One more sleep !! :)

Back