Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

In Stansted enjoying the airport lounge. Will be a late arrival into Vienna tonight. Where will be the best area to sample some culture?

Whos in Bratislava tonight? Any particular pubs or areas we're congregating? Gonna head out for the football soon.

I can’t believe we’re only taking half a team.

Verging on ridiculous from Gerrard and co.

Rossister and Murphy too. Does SG know they’re not registered?

Can’t help but feel he doesn’t understand how big a game this is for us.

You started already, need to pace yourself, we don't fly till 6am

How cold is it?
Will a jumper and jacket be enough?
Lot's seem to be drinking outside and are dressed casually

We heads up for any bears travelling via Brussels on Friday, just got this email from Brussels Airlines :

"Dear guest,

We regret to inform you that the national demonstration in Belgium of 14 December 2018 might have an impact on your flight. We recommend you to come to the airport well in advance and to travel light, if possible with hand baggage only. Please keep in mind that only a limited amount of liquids and gels are permitted in your hand baggage.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Brussels Airlines"

Major skip of heartbeat when I read first line. Not heading into Brussels in between connecting flight, so hopefully not affecting me.

48363794_1163546493827143_8007473611470274560_n.jpg

Just for any bears who are stuck - there’s a bar attached to Marriott Hotel Wein called Champions - quite a few bears in here having a sing song and you will get served! UCL games are on as well...

Was in Bermuda earlier and was fantastic just couldn’t get a beer for the life of me so went elsewhere!

Was expecting a bit more from Bratislava tonight unless I'm missing something, oh well Vienna in the morning.

Back