Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Reading quite a negative stuff about the fans behaviour, I was out the whole day in the city and all a seen was everyone enjoying themselves , the Bermuda Bräu pub was absolutely bouncing even outside the pub , superb. Vienna is amazing the people are friendly the beer is cheaper than I thought and the gers are going for a 1-0 tonight , WATP

Reading quite a negative stuff about the fans behaviour, I was out the whole day in the city and all a seen was everyone enjoying themselves , the Bermuda Bräu pub was absolutely bouncing even outside the pub , superb. Vienna is amazing the people are friendly the beer is cheaper than I thought and the gers are going for a 1-0 tonight , WATP
don't be to positive mate .enjoy the rest of your trip

Just surfaced, with the hangover from hell
Schwedenplatz was incredible last night, esp the hard rock.
Locals are very friendly and bar staff are amazing (apart from the red lion - avoid at all cost)
Local plod are sound, they are watching but quite relaxed and keeping their distance.
Fantastic trip so far

Sash bash has just commenced in Hard Rock Cafe

2w2l9ic.jpg
Ha, fame at last, I'm right in the middle of that pic.......

Correct mate no problems or trouble and the locals are loving us.

Mostly scum fans spreading it. I see a flight had some fans kicked off which they love to talk about, but when you bring up the fact they have had a plane do an emergency landing they shut up quickly.

Class videos, hope we get the result to match.

I have a ticket for sector and 13. Whats the chances of me getting in the home end behind the goals? I know fans are being relocated but not sure if it applies to all sectors?

I have a ticket for sector and 13. Whats the chances of me getting in the home end behind the goals? I know fans are being relocated but not sure if it applies to all sectors?
Just head to the police officers outside - maybe they'll guide you to the "Away" End ...

What a night the whole place was bouncing, Vienna is a lovely place people are really friendly and welcoming.

I hope some of our EuroNeds dont spoil a great occasion as the hosts have defo rolled out the welcome mat.

Lots of litter strewn about by our guys and a few the worse for wear, a little respect goes a long way, Local Plod have been tolerant and very approachable.

Ready to do it all again.

#LetsGo

Video on football away days must be the union bears with there song about Gerrard
Absalutely love it well done lads ....

I lived in Bratislava for 4 years and was desperate for a Rangers game nearby. I decide to leave and come to Myanmar to work for a bit, then we draw Rapid. I am sitting out here jealous as %^*&!!!

I have a chance of a ticket in Sektor 10 I’m going to ask when I’m there.

Still 1 ticket short for our group of 7.

Bit dodgy but if anyone isn’t making Vienna due to planes being diverted or delayed and have an e ticket they want to sell on. A PM would be appreciated

What a night the whole place was bouncing, Vienna is a lovely place people are really friendly and welcoming.

I hope some of our EuroNeds dont spoil a great occasion as the hosts have defo rolled out the welcome mat.

Lots of litter strewn about by our guys and a few the worse for wear, a little respect goes a long way, Local Plod have been tolerant and very approachable.

#LetsGo
A brilliant city and people.
Don't treat us like animals and we won't act as such.

1 of our group without too, I'm aware It'll be borderline impossible but if you dont ask you dont get..

#LetsGo

Its always the same when the Most popular trip is picked by all the Davy Crockets.

Pished, coked up, falling about over the place.

Majority of Bears are just there to party and see a win hopefully.

Bears. Film the festivities if you want - but keep it to yourself unless it’s a song that’s not naughty :D

Rough as a badgers tadger but we go again

Plane into Vienna this morning. A few bears about but pretty quiet at the airport and the train station.
Heading up to Schwedenplatz in a bit to see if it’s a bit livelier up there.

Plane into Vienna this morning. A few bears about but pretty quiet at the airport and the train station.
Heading up to Schwedenplatz in a bit to see if it’s a bit livelier up there.
It is busy there, especially at the Bermuda. We have moved down a few streets to a boozer we can get served in easier

Nor read through the full thread but caught someone saying there was negatives about the support.

Absolute nonsense, last night was absolutely brilliant in every pub we went to, locals are extremely friendly and more than willing to get engaged with all the bears.

Sitting the now in a bar 50m away from Burmuda and again the atmosphere is tremendous and locals are stopping to take pictures and smiling.

Excellent trip so far

Back