Waiting List 2023/24

Sorry if this is a daft question, I'm unsure where else to post about this.

I, unfortunately, had to give up two season tickets in the Govan rear before last season due to the passing of my dad, who I went with, and not being able to afford the price of both.

I am now in a position where I am looking to get an individual season ticket for myself, and I have placed myself on the waiting list along with purchasing MyGers for the upcoming season.

I am currently sitting on 1210 membership points and wanted to know the waiting time before you can buy an individual season ticket or what the process is moving forward.

Everything to do with tickets home and away wasn't covered by myself growing up, and I paid the money when asked by my dad, so I'm a bit lost with the process.

Cheers
Were the season tickets you gave up in GR4, Row L?

Looks like I'm still 2 years away, still.. Never really have trouble getting tickets. Even got both OF this season. Always get decent seats as well

Utter shambles as usual stringing folk along for two weeks without a clear explanation of what the different points threshold was to get a ticket and getting hopes up. If they had been transparent from the start folk would be more understanding than making up the rules differently every day

Utter shambles as usual stringing folk along for two weeks without a clear explanation of what the different points threshold was to get a ticket and getting hopes up. If they had been transparent from the start folk would be more understanding than making up the rules differently every day
The exact same as last year.

Next season do we think there shouldn’t be many 400-800 offers? Because they all should have got a ticket this year?

The exact same as last year.

Next season do we think there shouldn’t be many 400-800 offers? Because they all should have got a ticket this year?
I think there will be a lot who didn’t accept the offer this year and good chance some with those points won’t be on the list right now but join again before the offers next season

What kind of point total was required for an ST this year?

Gave mine up last season and the same circumstances will keep me from being a regular at the fitba this year but hopefully I'll be back next year.

Wondering if I'll have enough points to bounce straight back in. I was treading water in mid Silver when I binned it.

Utter shambles as usual stringing folk along for two weeks without a clear explanation of what the different points threshold was to get a ticket and getting hopes up. If they had been transparent from the start folk would be more understanding than making up the rules differently
How was it a shambles? How did they string people along and get hopes up? Seems to me it was people on here and the likes of seafarer who got folks hopes up rather than Rangers ‍♂️

Appreciate this thread is almost 2 weeks since the last post now but did we get an idea of how many points this went down to?

Has anyone else who got one that was on the waiting list not got there’s yet? Got an email about the Olympiacos game and buying my seat but not recv’d the new smart card yet.

Back