Waiting List 2023/24

It’s gonna take me years to build up enough points on mygers to get me and wee man in family stand ,almost feels like getn a knock back fae the dancin when you where younger,
“your no a regular yer no getn in”
I want to be a regular ffs.

It’s gonna take me years to build up enough points on mygers to get me and wee man in family stand ,almost feels like getn a knock back fae the dancin when you where younger,
Can't just take season tickets off those who already own them though, only so much to go around, not the club's fault as such

The family stand is just as hard as anywhere to get now, in my opinion. Once family stand season ticket holders reach the age to leave, they are being allowed to stay there because there's often no other seats to move them to (apparently). This will be pushing the average age of family stand members up considerably. It will be creating more income for the club, once the season ticket holder pays concession/ adult prices for the same seat

hoping to get two season tickets together one year

does anyone know how it works, points wise if you want two together,

thinking of getting all this rangers tv and other crap there coming out with to boost points but would both people need to purchase this to get a season ticket together even though we don’t need two lots of rangersTV etc

just not sure how it works if only one of us got rangers tv, B team season tickets etc and then there is a points difference between the two when been offered one?

thinking of getting all this rangers tv and other crap there coming out with to boost points but would both people need to purchase this to get a season ticket together even though we don’t need two lots of rangersTV etc

just not sure how it works if only one of us got rangers tv, B team season tickets etc and then there is a points difference between the two when been offered one?
Higher points would be offered first, would depend on cut offs

Need two mygers memberships, of course and I would honestly say you’re unlikely to get two together.

I got mine and the wee man a season ticket the season we never got in. Only got them by the skin of my teeth. I almost never bothered as I just thought it would be a waste and I would just leave it til the next year. Best decision ever.

Need two mygers memberships, of course and I would honestly say you’re unlikely to get two together.
Yeah it sounds that way thats why I thought we will need to try and get extra points. Just annoying purchasing crap and rangerstv twice etc to stand a chance

If you apply for seats in the family stand then only the adult needs to be a MyGers member

I got mine and the wee man a season ticket the season we never got in. Only got them by the skin of my teeth. I almost never bothered as I just thought it would be a waste and I would just leave it til the next year. Best decision ever.
Same for me. I got 3 seats together that season.

I’m on 316 points however not had points added since January so probably got around 330 points. Any idea how low offers went last year?

With the 'new style' waiting list, where new STs are allocated based upon MyGers points, is it a requirement to re-register for the waiting list every season? My guess is that you do but, if so, I'm not sure everyone would be aware of that.

Or am I wrong and you stay on the list once initially registered?

With the 'new style' waiting list, where new STs are allocated based upon MyGers points, is it a requirement to re-register for the waiting list every season? My guess is that you do but, if so, I'm not sure everyone would be aware of that.

Or am I wrong and you stay on the list once initially registered?
As long as you have MyGers then you won't need to re-register each season I am sure

There’s going to be no way of telling how many points you need. Factors to be considered;

1) how many existing holders don’t renew
2) what’s the distribution of mygers points on the waiting list
3) how many tickets might be left unsold to accommodate later stadium changes such as disability platform

There are probably others but the difference between 500 not renewing and 1500 not renewing could be 100s points dropping on the threshold, or it could be 10s of points. Nobody will know.

I have 220, last year I was nowhere near but the season before I heard it went down to 30 odds for single seats.

I’m looking for a single seat and would sit anywhere in the stadium.

As long as you have MyGers then you won't need to re-register each season I am sure
I was registered on the waiting list earlier this year-when you attempt to register again a warning pops up and says one registration per MyGers number and it will not let you proceed.

I was on the ticketing site yesterday to buy the NEH Semi Final screening and I went through the full ST waiting list registration process again to completion.

It might just be a glitch but for the sake of 5mins I’d jump on the ticketing portal and confirm.

I was registered on the waiting list earlier this year-when you attempt to register again a warning pops up and says one registration per MyGers number and it will not let you proceed.

I was on the ticketing site yesterday to buy the NEH Semi Final screening and I went through the full ST waiting list registration process again to completion.

It might just be a glitch but for the sake of 5mins I’d jump on the ticketing portal and confirm.
Fair enough if that case it should be made clear by the club that you need to apply each season so long as you are a MyGers member

Fair enough if that case it should be made clear by the club that you need to apply each season so long as you are a MyGers member
Yeah it’s very ambiguous mate, I done it as a quick check yesterday and the full email followed shortly afterwards. I would hate to think there are supporters who have registered and think they are on the list to actually not be in the running.

Yeah it’s very ambiguous mate, I done it as a quick check yesterday and the full email followed shortly afterwards. I would hate to think there are supporters who have registered and think they are on the list to actually not be in the running.
You don’t need to re-register every year. Once you join it you stay on it until you get a ticket as long as you renew MyGers

I’ve ended up going halfers on 2 tickets next to each other with my mate, kind of gave up with the waiting list since I really need 2 together for me and my daughter. Chances are slim to none!

So was thinking of getting a season ticket back but need mygers? im ok with that but may not have enough mygers points to be offered one ever as higher myger points will always be offered first, is that how it works?

So was thinking of getting a season ticket back but need mygers? im ok with that but may not have enough mygers points to be offered one ever as higher myger points will always be offered first, is that how it works?
Yes. Any ticket purchases you've made through Rangers over the last 5 years, and after joining MyGers, will be added to your points total.

This is why MyGers has been flawed from day one imo. It’s far easier for those with points, to rack up more points. It’s hard to move up a tier, as the goalposts keep shifting. ST holders have first dibs to renew, Gold’s will always get Euro aways, etc etc.
A closed shop.
Why shouldn’t season ticket holders get the opportunity to renew? Gold should always get Euro aways. Plenty of European aways drop well below gold, so the opportunity is there to pick up tickets for a lot of games if you really want too? There’s a reason why people are in the gold tier..

Back